Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trekkor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
How was your drive around on Sat PM?

Get any pics of the activities on Saturday?

Your car paint looks great. smilie_pokal.gif
Even better in person.

smile.gif
Trekkor
I had a blast running those low speed laps at the end of the day.

It really fired me up boldblue.gif

I only took a few pics.

KT
Trekkor
It was funny, one of the 911 racers walked by while a group of us were talking around my car. He yelled out, "It's still a 914"!

Too, bad about the rain. I saw the live webcam for the track at 4:30 and the whole paddock was abandoned.

Did the rain start around 11:30 there, too?

KT
Trekkor
Ron Leppke has posted a nice gallery of pictures:
GGR-TT#1

KT
Randal
Trekkor,

You need to write that one down in a book.

He yelled out, "It's still a 914"!

You've actually experienced something pretty rare, i.e., "humor," from a 911 guy.

nine14cats
Thanks for taking the pic Trekkor!

It started raining at the close of the morning practices....I just packed up and left and so did most everyone else. I don't believe there were any timed runs.

I'll post some in-car video of Infineon later in the week, including a guy in front of me going off track because he was too worried about me in his mirrors,....but first I've got to catch up with chores around the house.... happy11.gif

Trekkor,

Your car looks awesome. I can't wait to see it driving the tracks in person..... aktion035.gif

Bill P.
KenH
I was too fast for his camera.

Ken
DanT
QUOTE (Randal @ Feb 27 2006, 07:36 AM)
Trekkor,

You've actually experienced something pretty rare, i.e., "humor," from a 911 guy.

You're right Randal.

Trekkor that was Masuo Robinson...one of team "lost in spaced" (lead driver) that won the 25 hours of TH.
Masuo and I go way back. We started TTing at the same time, he with his 86 Carrera, me with my 1.7L 914. Later we ran together a lot when I had my 2.7RS 914-6. He and I and severeal other folks used to terrorize the Blue run group.....He use to say that to me a lot. So there you go.

Masuo has a very DRY sense of humor.
theol00
Trekkor - I thought that was actually a pretty funny comment ...I think you car looks great!
chilli
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Feb 27 2006, 09:25 AM)
QUOTE (Randal @ Feb 27 2006, 07:36 AM)
Trekkor,

You're right Randal.

Trekkor that was Masuo Robinson...one of team "lost in spaced" (lead driver) that won the 25 hours of TH.
Masuo and I go way back. We started TTing at the same time, he with his 86 Carrera, me with my 1.7L 914. Later we ran together a lot when I had my 2.7RS 914-6. He and I and severeal other folks used to terrorize the Blue run group.....He use to say that to me a lot. So there you go.

Masuo has a very DRY sense of humor.

biggrin.gif Well then I would not take Masuo's comment personally as he was teasing. Yes he drives a 911, very well I must add, but he is NOT a 911 guy.

mike driving.gif driving.gif
Eric Taylor
How did the cayman do? That's cool to see a brand new car out there smilie_pokal.gif
Eric
Trekkor
I've met Masuo on several occasions now.

We were chatting through the passenger window at Thill while they fixed his axle during the 25 hour race.

I just didn't want to "out" him rolleyes.gif

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.