Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver 914 V8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Quilmes
I was just in California on business and on Saturday morning we went to starbucks and shaw a car gathering in the shopping plaza. There was a very nice collection of cars. I really like the VW Bus with 21 windows.
I was lucky to see the only 914 there. It was Silver, V8 very nice interior with cage and Carbon dash. The rear trunk was very nice and it open in the oppisite direction. Here are some photos of it. I do not know whom this car belongs to. I wished I could have gotten more photos for the club. Sorry
Also the 914 V8 sounded excellent, kind of like a Ford GT 40.

Quilmes
Quilmes
more
Allan
That car was at Joes bbq weekend before last. Everybody was checking it out...
Quilmes
sorry for the delay I am having problems with the up-load of photos.

more
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 27 2006, 01:20 PM)
That car was at Joes bbq weekend before last. Everybody was checking it out...

he lit them tires up with the LSD'd 930
Quilmes
mas
Quilmes
last one
Brent
Your photgraphy is shotty these days man! There's no eye candy to highlight the lines!

Miss your pics bro, they are by far the best on the site, or web for that matter.
Quilmes
QUOTE (Brent @ Feb 27 2006, 12:29 PM)
Your photgraphy is shotty these days man! There's no eye candy to highlight the lines!

Miss your pics bro, they are by far the best on the site, or web for that matter.

Thanks biggrin.gif I have been really crazy with work, I was out in California, WOW what a beautiful state. I wanted to go and meet some 914 club members, and I could not even find time for that. I was lucky to be staying really close to where these people meet every Saturday close to Corona del Mar.

About eye Candy, smash.gif I don't want to start any trouble. aktion035.gif I also hope to find time to shoot more 914's and post them.

Thanks
Quilmes
TonyAKAVW
Next time you are out here post something letting us know before hand. Its pretty common for dinners or get-togethers to be set up when people come from out of town.

-Tony
nomore9one4
Is the car owned by "The Wrath"? Nobody knows who owns it? Keep it away from the club house! lol2.gif
Root_Werks
Wow! Very nicely done 914! Fit and finish look really good. pray.gif
nomore9one4
The tail lights look like there from a RX7 or maybe a Supra.
grantsfo
Wow thats a great looking 914.
Quilmes
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Feb 27 2006, 12:42 PM)
Next time you are out here post something letting us know before hand. Its pretty common for dinners or get-togethers to be set up when people come from out of town.

-Tony

Trust me I tried, I even had to cancel twice on Marty from MSDS. Whom I have been wanting to meet for over 10 yrs.
I had meetings with my work people and we drove every day to San Diego and on Saturday night I attended a presentation put on by Marcelo Gaffoglio from Metal Crafters/ El Garage TV. Called Good will flight to Ecuador at the San Diego Air museum, with Jay Leno and Reggie Jackson. Good event and then I left early Sunday morning.
I am planing maybe to go back on March 22-26. I will try to make more time and meet with my West Coast 914'ers.

again thanks and sorry.

Martin ( Quilmes)
Rand
More photos in Joe's BBQ thread.

Cool. smilie_pokal.gif

user posted image
Robert21
biggrin.gif The car belongs to my neighbor Doug , He,s been working on the car for 4 years.
He rewired the whole car. and the engine makes 420 hp . I rode in it and
it runs and stops great he got some big reds to stop all that hp.
And he,s not done yet , saving to put fuel injection that will make it faster.
The acceleration was unbelieable in the short ride i had. He,s working on frends
914 that will have 500hp . I,m happy with my2.0 with 110 hp

Robert21
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.