Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have sinned
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
2-OH!
I feel as though I have created a sacrilege against a Shrine...

A few months ago, I bought some painted bumpers (from E-Bay) for my current rustoration...They came coated in a heavy tarlike substance over many layers of paint...

I decided to use stripper to remove all paint, tar, etc...

The third coat down, was a very dark, hard yellow...I matched it with some photographs of (the near extinct) LE's that I had...It appears to be the same color...The bumpers are now shiney (rusted)...All the evidence has been destroyed...I feel as though I have consecrated a Shrine... I AM DOOMED...

Does this mean when I get to Hell, you guys won't talk to me any more...

2-OH!
Crazyhippy
If they were in NOS, perfect condition, you need to slam the door on your favorite body part repeatedly ohmy.gif chair.gif

If they were not bolt on and go concourse condition, fugget aboud it. It's just paint at that point, and they can always be re-painted in the future if need be.

BJ(converted a LE car to SBC powered before)H
tat2dphreak
sounds like they were desecrated long before you touched them... no harm, no foul
SLITS
You're on the list now......I'd chrome 'em just to piss the "paint job" guys off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.