Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Las Vegas unclub members?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
Before Andy closes the site for maintenance ....

I'm going out to Las Vegas this weekend. Any unclub members in the area available for lunch? My wife is out there for the week, on business. I'll flying out Friday. Returning Tuesday. I'll be on my own on Monday..don't want to risk gambling too much of my 914 funds ..
VegasRacer
PM sent.

I'll be at the track in Pahrump on Sat & Sun for a PCA / SCCA drivers ed. event.
plymouth37
I'll be at the track too!
plas76targa
John, PM replied.

''..at the track too" nuts! good weekend to visit, bad weekend to visit with ...

If we end up north of town I'll try to convince the wife that Pahrump is a great place to visit.

Plus, I'll still be there on Monday.
Crazyhippy
The track in Pahrump is easier to get to from the south end of town...

Take the Blue Diamond Exit from the 15, and head west (up the mountain, away from the strip)

After you get over the summit, you cross 10-15 miles of nothingness (feels like alot more) and as soon as you start entering civilization again (billboards on the right) you can see the track to your right. There is Red and White FIA curbing marking the entrance, as well as a sign, but i drive past it 50% of the time. It sneaks up on you.

I'd be there too if i could get my car done dry.gif sad.gif
BJH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.