Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: type 4 blocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
golfguy
ar15.gif i have a case from a bus and i want to know if there is any solution to covering the dipstick filler tube hole or if there is any kind of adapter to convert it to a dipstick so i can use it in my 914? who might make it?

I just would like to know before i have one machined..if anyone else has this problem please let me know i can have others made too!!!!

Please save your smart ass remarks about putting a bus case in a 914 we all know they are the same except for the hole.
Jake Raby
No one makes this part to my knowledge and my dipstick adaptor will not work either... You may have to make your own tube and use a cut to length dipstick from a chevy.
golfguy

there is somone who makes it by the way it only took a week of research to find that guy, the guy is fatperformance.com in orange CA, pure genisus and a hell of a nice guy to deal with, unlike autoatlanta or pelican parts they tried to make me feel like an idiot when i called them both...
Jake Raby
I never knew they had it... Post some pics when you get it.
r_towle
Jake, your avatar is freaking me out...

I miss the old one of you screaming...

BTW..did you ever get a dyno room web cam going???

Rich
Bleyseng
There is a homemade cover plate on the W code 914 1.7 motor I am rebuilding, atleast it looks homemade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.