Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie to the Forum, need help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tek
HELP! My 88 year old father-in-law passed away and has left behind a 914 in his garage. We have no idea how much he paid for it and very little else either, whether it's a 4 or a 6 cyl etc. However, it is in excellent condition throughout and also has this wayout fiberglass body kit that I have no idea about. I would like to post some pics if someone would take the time to maybe give some info or advice how I can research more about it. We need to sell it for his estate. Thanks!
Mueller
just start by taking a picture of the outside, the inside and most importantly the engine bay (located behind the cabin, the motor is in the "middle")

if you have pictures and cannot post them for some reason, e-mail me at:

mueller914 AT yahoo.com
Cap'n Krusty
Yeah. Mueller is really good with those cars found stashed in a garage ........... LOL, The Cap'n
SirAndy
QUOTE (tek @ Feb 28 2006, 12:11 PM)
We need to sell it for his estate.

post some pictures and we'll help you to get the car to a good new home ...

oh, and ...
welcome.png Andy
tek
Thanks everyone! Getting the digital camera fired up and will post pics soon. After checking this group out, I may just keep this puppy, it's so cool and I'll never be able to buy one for myself. More later... beer.gif
Leo Imperial
Buying one is the easy part.
Keeping one is the expensive part.
Welcome!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Now thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
nomore9one4
Lets see those photos!!!
Jeroen
Tek just posted pics in this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=47163

Oh... and welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.