Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Feb 28 2006, 04:28 PM)
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=268976

someone is smoke.gif crack !!!!!

914-8
Other than needing body, paint, engine rebuild, brake rebuild and a few other mechanicals/cosmetics, that car is ready to roll!
MecGen
Hey

An origional 6 can get 15K, but not in that shape.

Gotta admit would be a fun project ar15.gif

Later

beer.gif
olav

Bumpers are whacked and the rear bumper isn't the special one.

Seems to be priced kinda on the high ( smoke.gif ) side.
rick 918-S
I wonder where he got his pricing from. bootyshake.gif I'm not usually one to pick on a seller. Infact I usually say more power to ya! piratenanner.gif But that's a little out of wack. screwy.gif
grantsfo
Gotta love the mystique of a six. The same car with a 4 would be what? ...$500? wacko.gif
jonwatts
Color looks like Adriatic blue.

Just an observation.

Eric Taylor
It sure would be a fun project. I know it's kinda what i'm looking for in a 6 project, but at like 5-7 tops. 15 is crazy blink.gif
Eric
degreeoff
It is "original", that alone is worth $. I think he'll realize soon enough that his price is high. Hey you want one make an offer, what ?? he could only say no.

my $.02

here's NADA book value

Original MSRP: $5,999

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail

$7,500 $10,150 $14,250

WaideS
I saw this earlier today also, it just made me feel better about my purchase price, hehe
Tobra
I know right where there is a green unrestored one that I would brag like crazy if the guy sold it to me for $15K
LvSteveH
I can't see why he'd lie about the history seeing that much of it is unfavorable, that being said, 914's clearly started to rust away from day one if they could lose a battery tray and heat exchangers by 78. Pretty scary. Makes me cherish the truly solid original cars that much more, apparently, it's not easy to keep a 914 nice for 30+ years.
boxstr
Wow, I am sure someone will make an offer and it will sell.
CCLIN9146RUS
Porsche Rescue
Given the time spent in PA and Europe, the car will have rust in all the right places. Even so, it appears to be original and complete. As a start for a restoration I think it is worth at least $12. Figure adding another $18K at least unless the buyer can do the engine/rust repair/paint himself.
RON S.
If the seller can get 15k for his car,

I know that it may be time for me to call Barrett-Jackson for an appointment.

I'm thinking,I might can get me a new house. biggrin.gif

Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.