Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gary Chapman Pumps Jacks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
From a recent hyjacked thread Gary is put'n his bigass'd 6 in his car the hard way. Don't mess with this dentist...
He pumps Jacks with 6's on 'em without the handle!!! clap56.gif

....b

boxstr
Thank you to all of those who are taking the time to send a product or funds to the WCC 2006. If you have an item you would like to send for the Silent Auction for the WCC 2006. Please contact Aaron Gilihan or Craig C. Laughlin.
Bruce he is looking for the handle. biggrin.gif
CCLINPUMPITUP
DNHunt
Damn Gary you metal benders sure do neat work, my shop has tools all over the place. Bond a couple of brackets on that thing and you can use elastics to get it up there. A GP like me would use an mallet and chisel. If it didn't fit I'd cut the hole bigger. I'm coming down March 26 and you can give my 2270 a try.

Working without an assistant is tough. You better get someone over there to pass instruments.

Dave
rhodyguy
how do you guys get your cars off those mile high boxes?

k
iamchappy
I find it easier to install with the transmission attached, putting the tranny back on could be a bit of a struggle.
DNHunt
Chappy

Don't worry. Those guys think in 3D. Spatial relations are intuitive. He'll get it on there. Bet it was a dry run just to check things.

Dave
iamchappy
That style atv jack interferes with the transmission, I have recently switched over to a lift table.
The nice thing about the lift table is when its out, you can raise it up to engine stand height
and attach it without helpers.
Also I can load it into the back of my Cherokee by myself.
rhodyguy
where would one procure a lift table?

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.