Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's almost Wednesday!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
Tick - tick - tick
Time for smash.gif beer.gif confused24.gif beer3.gif sawzall-smiley.gif drunk.gif welder.gif jsharp.gif chowtime.gif beer3.gif
Aaron Cox
already pounded some tekillya to take my mind off of it..... rolleyes.gif beerchug.gif
Trekkor
If we don't talk about it, maybe it won't happen unsure.gif

KT
Porcharu
I can't believe I am sitting around waiting for this site to go off line instead of sleeping. wacko.gif
Porcharu
QUOTE (Porcharu @ Mar 1 2006, 12:27 AM)
I can't believe I am sitting around waiting for this site to go off line instead of sleeping. wacko.gif

Damb Andy, It's getting late. dead horse.gif

I still owe you that good beer at Hardy's beerchug.gif
guiltless
2:04 and it's still here. I am beginning to theing the PR department here works for Ferrari.
lotus_65
where's the 914club methadone clinic...
redshift
blink.gif

OH MY GOD! UFO CASEBOOK IS DOWN! =o

oh... whew... http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi

M
rhodyguy
but it's only 4am pst. i wonder if we get a a warning to so we can resurect the monty python thread at the bird? "a larch!".

k
michel richard
I thought Andy was taking the site down at noon
watsonrx13
Quit talking/typing useless drivel, I'm trying to read as much as I can before the site goes down.....j/k... biggrin.gif

Wow, noon pst, great, then I can continue reading at work, then go work on the teener after the site goes down...

Now, what to do Thursday and Friday............. beer3.gif

-- Rob
rhodyguy
no rain today. more harvesting on the carcasses. going to pick up the "delingquent payment parts". no good deed goes unpunnished.

k
Joe Ricard
can you hear me now? So glad my Wednesday starts earlier than the left Coasters. biggrin.gif
tdgray
Haha... still here 8:10 EST.

Must read all ... must read all. biggrin.gif
Dead Air
Andy plans on installing a new "server"?
what is it? an old PC that runs all the time in his spare bedroom?
drewvw

I was surprised to be able to log in this morning. Now I'll actually have to do some work...
Allan
Just my luck.

I have to head out of town for the morning so I'm sure when I get back the site will be down. unsure.gif

Well, I guess I'll see you guys in a couple of days.

I hope there will be tons of progress pics posted when the site is back up. av-943.gif
Howard
See ya at PP. Narpracing.com is working, but why?
tdgray
Morning Left coast... we have a plan see BD's thread...

UFO's biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (michel richard @ Mar 1 2006, 04:09 AM)
I thought Andy was taking the site down at noon

almost there ... type.gif
Jenny
Don't do it, man! UFO freaks for 2 days? Ugh!!

Jen
bd1308
ETA 15 minutes?

b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.