Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sees Andy - regularly?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
So who sees our unclub head on a wekkly or semi monthly basis?

Please pm me - I want to buy the guy a beer for all his hardwork. Perhaps there is someone out there that can do this for me.

M
DNHunt
Good idea. Let's get Andy so drunk he won't be able to shut the site down. Really a beer as a thank you sounds like a good idea. I'll contribute

Dave
Part Pricer

I'm in -- only if we arrange for a stripper to deliver a six pack. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
I'm in... maybe a Keg is in order?
Eric_Shea

I'm pretty sure it's this guy... confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
(I'm in for a brew pack or two)
nomore9one4
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Mar 1 2006, 09:11 AM)

I'm pretty sure it's this guy... confused24.gif

I heard this was Andy! confused24.gif ohmy.gif
Jenny
I usually see Andy on a monthly basis. We haven't met up outside of breakfasts recently, but I used to bring him and Brad beers quite frequently. Ah, the good ol' days... beerchug.gif

Jen
Dr. Roger
Fearless leaders home is right in between my offices...

If you need me to do anything, I'm in. cool.gif

bernbomb914
I bet there is some sort of service on the internet that delivers the best German beer to your home. I dont drink but he must have a favorite German beer besides Becks that would be a treat. I would contribute to a fund that would keep a constant flow of beer to Andy for his efforts in our behalf.

Bernie beer3.gif drunk.gif party.gif
SLITS
He enjoys a relatively unknown German brew.....

"UrininderFlasche"

Small home brewry.
SirAndy
Bitburger will do .. biggrin.gif there's a place in SF and one in alameda that have it on tap ...
http://www.bitburger.de/

thanks guys! pray.gif

and no offense roger, but i'd prefer to have jenny deliver the beer personally ...
w00t.gif Andy

PS: and no, you don't want me drunk while i'm working on the server ... unsure.gif
Eddie Williams
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 1 2006, 01:27 PM)
Bitburger will do .. biggrin.gif

Bitte ein Bit!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 1 2006, 11:27 AM)
Bitburger will do .. biggrin.gif there's a place in SF and one in alameda that have it on tap ...
http://www.bitburger.de/

thanks guys! pray.gif

and no offense roger, but i'd prefer to have jenny deliver the beer personally ...
w00t.gif Andy

PS: and no, you don't want me drunk while i'm working on the server ... unsure.gif

White punks on beer .........................

The Cap'n
Porcharu
This is funny I was just pm'ing Andy about going to a place for a beer the other day - they also have bit on tap.
Hardy's beer.gif beerchug.gif
shoguneagle
This summer I will make a special trip to the Bay Area and buy Andy a beer; and lunc since I already owe him this. He really has supported the 914 club.

Thanks, Andy.

Steve Hurt
DNHunt
Andy

Which bar do you prefer and where can we get in touch with them? Guys let's set up a bar account for him. Maybe we can keep him in Bitburger for a while. Maybe our non club could use the bar as sort of a non clubhouse for sort of non meetings when out of towners show up.

By the way I like the clip at the link you posted until they got to soccer team.

Dave
SirAndy
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Mar 4 2006, 05:41 AM)
By the way I like the clip at the link you posted until they got to soccer team.

haha, yeah i'm not much of a soccer fan myself, but hey, whatever floats their beer-boat ...

i like the idea of finding a 914club (non) club house bar ...

anyone got any suggestions for a good location ???
idea.gif Andy
fiid
I suggest Beer (and Bratwurst) at Toronado in San Francisco - they have a variety of Belgian and other brews. There is a hot-dog place next door where food can be gotten (Bratwurst, Bochwurst and a host of other good sausages (insert aaron joke here :aaron: biggrin.gif)) and they play mostly punk music. I was there the other night thinking that SirAndy might enjoy the place.

Parking is a bit of a nightmare esp on the weekend, but depending on the day we could park near my house and get the 24 bus up there which goes from 2 blocks from my house and goes to about 4 blocks away from Toronado.

ChrisReale
I second Toranodo, good, chill place. BTW Bitburger is one of my fave's. I have the proper drinking vessel and everything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.