Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on Craigslist in Kirkland WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Owner did not list price in ad, she says one owner, and that she was "offered" $11,500. But they have not come up wth the $$$. So I asked who much are you asking, $11,500. Go for it.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/137986955.html
CCLINMYLIST
Rand
"One Owner, 68,000 Miles, Has been covered since new." That thing should be premium, but isn't the price still a bit steep?

The rear trunk lid is out of whack - exactly how they look when the hinge rusts and breaks.
Porsche Rescue
Could be worth half that. Later wheels, rusty bumper top rubber, certainly not what 68K should look like.
SLITS
sawzall-smiley.gif
spunone
Has been covered ??? With what?? av-943.gif
rhodyguy
pine needles? av-943.gif i've got a $1.00 that says it has a broken rear trunk hinge bracket. only been offered $11.5k? i bet the check is for $22.5k, and she has to deposit it and sends back the balance. smile.gif craig, please contact her again and get the name of the person willing to pay that much money for the car. i want to sell them the 041 car.

k
Yoei66
This car has been for sale for almost two years now. I talked to the owner about 16 months ago. I was told the same cockamamy story about being offered $12K by a international collector, for this car. smiley_notworthy.gif I was also told it was an "extremely rare classic" Looks like a nice one but I wished her luck in a search for a buyer & I moved on.
Michael J
screwy.gif I have had my car for 2 1/2 years now and she had this car advertised on the auto trader when I was looking. Same story. I told her that I thought she was way high and wished her well. And here she is still at it. I wonder if the pictures are 10 years old?
Enough of that ---back to my own well used, not stored inside forever, needs work "extremely rare classic". I just luv it. av-943.gif
Bleyseng
screwy.gif

icon_bump.gif for the Seattle guy looking at it
Root_Werks
Yup, I posted something on his thread. Hopefully he will read it before comitting to anything. A bunch of local guys around here. I'll offer to do a PPI on it if he really wants it. Take pictures etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.