Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tunnel Photos??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
sawzall-smiley.gif Did someone cut sawzall-smiley.gif open the center tunnel and take photos?

Need a link or e-mail me the photos kerrys914@yahoo.com

Rand
There's a killer article on the PP board.
HarveyH
Hi Kerry,
I believe DD took the photos and they're posted on the PP tech pages. They may have been moved over here too, but I'm not sure.
Harvey
Rand
Here ya go

Thanks to Dave Darling!!
VegasRacer
914 tunnel photo ??? idea.gif Sure. I've got that. wink.gif
Here ya go. biggrin.gif

You're welcome. rolleyes.gif Glad to be able to help. blink.gif
Rand
Um... except the photos aren't showing up right now!? Is it just me? Hopefully that's temporary, because they are exactly what you're looking for.

Dave???
Kerrys914
Thanks guys.. I'll keep checking back. If anyone has them saved please e-mail them to me..

Nice tunnel shot cool.gif
Kerrys914
I went to PPArts and the link works when you enter from there??? wacko.gif

Cheers and thanks
Kerrys914
Looks like the clutch and throttle cable tubes stop well before the pedal opening.

My new cable should be here Monday.. No thanks to PPArts mad.gif

Not sure why things are going so bad with these cables. The 1st cable SNAPED at the engine bay (in the tunnel). The second cable pulled out of the threaded end? wacko.gif wacko.gif

I wonder if their is too much tension? It seems okay with me dry.gif . The last 1/4 throttle is tough (need to get those webers 100% open) but doable.

CHeers and thanks agian
Rand
Hmm... THIS LINK works. I used the search function to find the other one, but I guess it's a bogus page. Anyway... good article!
Rand
Hopefully it's not getting wrapped around something else in the tunnel or dragging on an edge somewhere or something. Maybe get another person to lend a hand and pull the cable back and forth to make sure it's nice and free before hooking it up? Then hook up the engine bay end and check again... yada yada.
ThinAir
Try this classic thread on clutch tube repair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.