Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "old school > everything else" sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
OSI
whatsup 914club?! This is James from Klassicks--Old School Imports. We got another sticker out. Our newest one is the
"old school is greater than everything else" sticker. Check it out here http://www.oldschoolimports.net/StickerPag...ythingElse.html

user posted image

thanks
sixnotfour
Do you have , "The Hell with How they do it in California"
had one about 25 years ago.bought it at 7-11 convience store
OSI
go back to 7-11 biggrin.gif
jimtab
poke.gif Saw a nice one the other day....guy in an old "baja bug" with a black "ribbon" like so many have on the back of their suvs, etc. it said Support sex, drugs and rock n roll, I wish I could have gotten his attention to find out where he got it....good for poke.gif
alpha434
There's one on the waterfountain at the shop. It says "No Douchebags."

It's a NLA sticker. I wish I had a few....
Leo Imperial
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 28 2006, 10:50 PM)
poke.gif Saw a nice one the other day....guy in an old "baja bug" with a black "ribbon" like so many have on the back of their suvs, etc. it said Support sex, drugs and rock n roll, I wish I could have gotten his attention to find out where he got it....good for poke.gif

That would go good with the "What Would Jesus Do?" sticker. laugh.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Leo Imperial @ Mar 29 2006, 07:19 AM)
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 28 2006, 10:50 PM)
poke.gif Saw a nice one the other day....guy in an old "baja bug" with a black "ribbon" like so many have on the back of their suvs, etc.  it said Support sex, drugs and rock n roll, I wish I could have gotten his attention to find out where he got it....good for  :poke:

NOOOOO...the sticker says What Would ELVIS do??
GWN7
I want a sticker for my new truck that says "If you can read this, Yes I can back up over you"
HeloMech
Hey guys, ANY of these stickers you mention, I can make for you. I can print, cut, print and contour cut, etc. I just do it in my spare time at home so if you want even just ONE sticker, I can make it for you. Let me know if anyone's interested. Otherwise it's back downstairs to the garage... making space for the 74 914/4 70'ish HorsePower.. YEAH baby YEAH!
MoveQik
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Mar 29 2006, 08:19 AM) *

QUOTE(jimtab @ Mar 28 2006, 10:50 PM)

I saw one the other day that said - WWJD - Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts? w00t.gif
redshift
clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.