Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Will Pedal assembly fit a 911?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.C
I'm planning on converting over from a Sportomatic on a 70 T and was wondering if the pedal assembly from a 914 will fit? What I really want is a parts list of every thing I'll need along with any problems I'll encounter.

Got the green light from the wife mueba.gif so I'm moving ahead as fast as I can before something else pops up.
Joe Bob
Not a real common conversion....wouldn't hurt to try. Many parts are edible....ops wrong commercial.

The early 70s 911 and 914 shared a LOT of components.
rick 918-S
Now the trick will be to fit the Sporto in the teener.
bernbomb914
let me be the first person to inquire about the sportomatic trans. I might be a buyer

Bernie
Mr.C
Yeah tell me about it. I searched Pelican and hardly found a thing on the conversion.
From the VW conversion guys I read that they are using 914 transmissions with a 911 901 nose cone on there projects. That's with the ring gear swapped. I have a spare sportomatic and 914 transmission I'll play with and see if I can't get that to work.
Here is the site if anybody is interested.
http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/forumdisp....php?forumid=13
Mr.C
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Mar 5 2006, 08:39 AM)
let me be the first person to inquire about the sportomatic trans. I might be a buyer

Bernie

I'll let you know if I decide to sell. I may cannabalize it for the gears.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.