Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today's date....3/5/06
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Honor thy Father.....

Today is the day of the 356....father of the red headed step son....the 914.....

user posted image

user posted image

ALL HAIL FRANK....World's Fugliest 356....
scotty b
So what you want us to post pics??? Here's mine sad.gif Probably never get to werk on it mad.gif
Joe Bob
That'll buff out.
rick 918-S
how well does Frank handle as an AX car?
scotty b
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 5 2006, 08:32 AM)
That'll buff out.

Yeah that's what I initially thought laugh.gif Then I came to my senses and went out and bought a can of bondo, so I think I'm set now blink.gif
Trekkor
I miss Manfred...

We were gonna race one day.

KT
Joe Bob
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 5 2006, 09:34 AM)
how well does Frank handle as an AX car?

Pushes like a MOFO....gotta throttle steer it to get it around tight corners.....

Soon as I finish the rewire I'm gonna put it on the alignment rack to see if I can get some more typical assdragger characteristics....should be fun to hang the rear end out a little easier in a controlled manner and do some four wheel drifts.....
alpha434
Hey, Mike Z.

Did you paint that Porsche with a two inch or a four inch brush?

ohmy.gif
Joe Bob
Rattle can buttmunch.... dry.gif

We doan use brushes....that's fer the doublewide. Whut ya think I'm a Phillistine?

BBQ flat black. Just used the last of it on my actual BBQ......springs a coming.....time to fire up the BBBQ and tri tip......
MattR
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 5 2006, 11:29 AM)

We doan use brushes....that's fer the doublewide. Whut ya think I'm a Phillistine?

BBQ flat black. Just used the last of it on my actual BBQ......springs a coming.....time to fire up the BBBQ and tri tip......

Reminds me of the time we were at sklines garage, I took that bitch for a ride around the block... figured out it understeered... and when i came back, someone slammed the door and a chunk of bondo fell off the door. We went to skyline's paint shelf and found some flat black rattle can for a touchup. Done!
Allan
time to fire up the BBBQ and tri tip......

Doin that today, Rib Eyes though...

So how do you get Franky around anyway, trailer?
sixnotfour
Frank wannabe
57 Speedster, my moms yard art screwy.gif
Joe Bob
I could use that roll hoop.....
scotty b
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 5 2006, 11:50 AM)
I could use that roll hoop.....

I could use.................. idea.gif EVERYTHING ELSE laugh.gif

Seriously though sad.gif cover that thing up until I can come get it rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 5 2006, 12:31 PM)

We doan use brushes....that's fer the doublewide.  Whut ya think I'm a Phillistine?

BBQ flat black.  Just used the last of it on my actual BBQ......springs a coming.....time to fire up the BBBQ and tri tip......

Reminds me of the time we were at sklines garage, I took that bitch for a ride around the block... figured out it understeered... and when i came back, someone slammed the door and a chunk of bondo fell off the door. We went to skyline's paint shelf and found some flat black rattle can for a touchup. Done!

we were also buzzed smile.gif

remember when i couldnt find first gear...
i have the vid someplace
VegasRacer
I went out to town to go racing this weekend. When I got back to the motel on Saturday night, I saw that we had been invaded. There were more than 20 356's in the parking lot. Around the corner from my room I saw a welcome sign and heard a party going on. Naturally, I crashed it.
These 356 guys are crazy enough to join our non club. beerchug.gif
They offered to come wake me up so I could join them for a toast at 3:56 AM.
VegasRacer
In the room they were watching videos they had taken on their cruise earlier in the day.
To bad they don't have 356club.com to post their photos.
VegasRacer
gayfight.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.