Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Rick "Alien" O.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wbergtho
What's happening? unsure.gif Heard you had the door slammed in your face on the Phantom Grip. mad.gif sad.gif mad.gif What's your plan of attack now? ohmy.gif Got my trans on and shifting nicely. happy11.gif ..I'll be ready for a little drive within 2 days. rocking nana.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif I guess if it weren't for 4" OF NEW SNOW...I just might get the chance. Winter sucks! mad.gif

Bill

Bill
rick 918-S
Great news about the 930 install!

Winter sux! mad.gif I'm heading out the door later to plow the driveway again! Had to trudge through knee deep snow about a block to get into the cabin yesterday. Tried to plow the driveway but got stuck 3 times and gave up.

Phantom grip is still an option. check the thread I started. I'm sending them an email if I don't here back from them on monday.

Judging from the experience I've had and based on the comments made by the X19 guys, It sounds like these guys need a marketing dept. They don't return phone calls. The only was I've been able to communicate with them is through email.

show us your linkage! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.