Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whereabouts of 914 "window stickers"???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AvalonFal
Don't know if this issue has been discussed already, but a few years back, I was involved in restoring '55 - '57 T-Birds and was able to obtain copies of the "window stickers" for the cars showing equipment, options, prices, delivery info, etc. It was done by sending pencil tracings of the VIN plates to the classic T-Bird Club (with a few bucks).
Anyone know the whereabouts of the "window stickers" for our 914's?? Does anyone know if Porsche or VW still have records of them?? Or are they available elsewhere (dealers)??
I have a '74 2.0L with the original owner's manual that has all the service stamps from the original dealer & am now trying to locate the original delivery sticker. Thanks.
913B
I would like to know also. I recently picked up a 71 with the original sales agreement, only $4700 brand new from dealer, but no window sticker. It came with the Dealer Service stamp and folder as well. Hope we get some reply.

Ted
JeffBowlsby
A Certificate of Authenticity is available from PCNA here:

http://www.pca.org/members/library/Cert_of...Authen_Form.pdf

The COA is the information from the factory build sheet for your car.

Unless you already have it, the original dealer window sticker is not available. There is a guy (John Rogers) who makes a very beliveable reproduction based on the info you give him, but the window sticker he makes is not authentic.
GWN7
It's not very likley that you would get lucky and find yours like This thread, but if I really wanted one, I'd buy one off Ebay. Scan it and then take the scan into photoshop and match the print fonts and make your own.
JeffBowlsby
Here is the contact email for John Rogers...in Texas as I remember.

john_rogers@stercomm.com
Tobra
Anyone have one of these COAs to let us see what we are getting for our $100+, they could send me enough lug bolts for one of my wheels for that much
JeffBowlsby
Here is one, I have lots more:

wertygrog
All five PO's of my car kept the window sticker-ill get a pic when i get home from school. smile.gif

brent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.