Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 club coffee mugs!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
If a club coffee mug sounds good to ya, then I need to know. With the approval of all club "directors", I'de like to use the club logo in black on a white mug. It would sell for 5$ each with an 8$ delivery charge for priority USPS. I think I could fit 4 mugs for like $10.90 priority in the same box but a little more costly because of the weight change. The delivery cost is 8$ min. for this kind of shipping. I'm open to ideas and suggestions if you wish to send some input. I also need like 50 takers to make it break even so let me know if you are interested. I might not be known for the club dude with the killer car but the mug thing is all me baby popcorn[1].gif .
lotus_65
brew me up an extra-large mug... hell, i might take 4 if they look good!
($30.90 for 4 delivered, if i read you right.)
iamchappy
Im in for 4 mugs. I suggested this awhile back when another tee shirt or hat was being pulled together.

If Jeroen gives you permission to use the logo and you get permisson to use the 914 club name it's a done deal.

If not let me know and I will design something for your use.

I want a mug......
beer.gif

Chap
scotty b
QUOTE (lotus_65 @ Mar 6 2006, 05:17 PM)
brew me up an extra-large mug... hell, i might take 4 if they look good!
($30.90 for 4 delivered, if i read you right.)

Yeah I'd love a big assed coffee stein. I get tired of walking back and forth to the pot every 10 minutes. I'd be in for 2 either way though. Coffe stein actually sounds like a good idea huh? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
please talk to jeroen and seanery first.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 6 2006, 05:45 PM)
please talk to jeroen and seanery first.

agree.gif and put me down for 2 mugs !!!

beer3.gif Andy
spare time toys
Use the USPS flat rate box its $8.63 anyplace in the US no matter what it weighs. I just an old starter out east 17 pounds but it fit in the box biggrin.gif
McMark
2 mugs please. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
so JPB, is this happening or what? confused24.gif

beer3.gif Andy
nocones
4 mugs here as well.

Considering the crowd, ...how about 914club pint glasses? beer3.gif
Porcharu
I'll take 2 also.
Make those pints "proper British pints" (20 US ounces) and I'll take some of those too.
Pistachio
Franky I'd rather have a black cup with this "cool green color", that's all over this site, logo ... but if I can't have that.... I wanna cup that's bigger than the normal puny coffee mug - don't wanna fill it up twice to get a "cup of coffee" - If you know what I mean beer3.gif

just a suggestion
drewvw

are these travel mugs or regular?

dig the pint glass idea....
Kerrys914
Nice call smilie_pokal.gif

I'll take 8 and I'll pick them up from you. wink.gif

Keep us posted

jsharp.gif
Toast
Plus 1 for me!
tdgray
Ooh Ooh.. I seceond (or third) the motion for Pint glasses...one can never have enough of them. beer3.gif
sjhowitson
Sounds like a good idea....What do they look like??? Did I miss a picture? biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE (tdgray @ Mar 9 2006, 12:19 PM)
Ooh Ooh.. I seceond (or third) the motion for Pint glasses...one can never have enough of them. beer3.gif

agree.gif

i would be in for a pint glass

of course I cant drink beer out of it for another 5 months, because that would be illegal...
tdgray
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 9 2006, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (tdgray @ Mar 9 2006, 12:19 PM)
Ooh Ooh.. I seceond (or third) the motion for Pint glasses...one can never have enough of them.  :beer3:

agree.gif

i would be in for a pint glass

of course I cant drink beer out of it for another 5 months, because that would be illegal...

Riiiiiigggghhht rolleyes.gif
toon1
I'm in for 2
Allan
QUOTE (Pistachio @ Mar 9 2006, 10:47 AM)
Franky I'd rather have a black cup with this "cool green color

Don't wash it. You'll get you wish. w00t.gif
markb
I really love the travel mug Lawrence did for Rennlist. You might consider something like that. It even fits in the cupholder in the car. smile.gif
Eddie Williams
Did Lawrence ask Seanery or Jeroen for permission to use their 914 outline?

poke.gif

We need a shitstir smiley!

By the way I'm in for the pints. Got enough coffee cups.
lotus_65
i haven't seen a design yet, did i miss something?

btw, why would Sean or Jeroen object? maybe this is another item (along with grill badges etc.) that is appropriate for the 914club store...
Gint
QUOTE (lotus_65 @ Mar 10 2006, 07:16 AM)
i haven't seen a design yet, did i miss something?

btw, why would Sean or Jeroen object? maybe this is another item (along with grill badges etc.) that is appropriate for the 914club store...

Because the 914world.com name and all logos associated with this site are the property of the owners of this site. Use of those items and/or promotional materials made with/of them require permission of the admin team. We also want to make sure that the item being made is of appropriate quality and design.

But good point on the design. Where is it? What's the status of this project?
Pistachio
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 9 2006, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (Pistachio @ Mar 9 2006, 10:47 AM)
Franky I'd rather have a black cup with this "cool green color

Don't wash it. You'll get you wish. w00t.gif

Ha - You should see my work cup! Can't tell when it's empty blink.gif
Eddie Williams
timeout.gif And i don't want to beat the deadhorse, but I gotta know. Were Sean and Jeroen involved in the Rennlist stuff? If so then I will let this rest. I just got a little put off when the admin staff jumped on the guy for using "their original work" 914 outline and then their second attempt was too much like the first. And that simmilar work exists, etc. blah blah blah. Anyway, everytime this comes up it's like biting on tinfoil for me. Just give us the scoop so that I can sleep at night!!!

drewvw

Pint Glass! Pint Glass!

Or how about 914 Club beer bongs..... laugh.gif
pete-stevers
i will take a box of mugs and a box of pints too...thats four and four right?
Jeroen
QUOTE (Eddie Williams @ Mar 10 2006, 05:21 PM)
timeout.gif And i don't want to beat the deadhorse, but I gotta know. Were Sean and Jeroen involved in the Rennlist stuff? If so then I will let this rest. I just got a little put off when the admin staff jumped on the guy for using "their original work" 914 outline and then their second attempt was too much like the first. And that simmilar work exists, etc. blah blah blah. Anyway, everytime this comes up it's like biting on tinfoil for me. Just give us the scoop so that I can sleep at night!!!

yep, I did all those "silhouttes"
can ya sleep now?
biggrin.gif
Eddie Williams
whew... happy11.gif

So are we still doing the pints??
Toast
bong, did somebody say bong?
smoke.gif
JPB
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 9 2006, 01:21 PM)
so JPB, is this happening or what? confused24.gif

beer3.gif Andy

Sorry buds, been out of town for the past week and am very happy for all your responce. I guess I'll have to get myself together and get this started since your all in for it. It piratenanner.gif 's on!

Hey these aren't decaf muggs Ha!
JPB
QUOTE (JPB @ Mar 11 2006, 06:48 PM)
so JPB, is this happening or what?  :confused:

beer3.gif  Andy

Sorry buds, been out of town for the past week and am very happy for all your responce. I guess I'll have to get myself together and get this started since your all in for it. It piratenanner.gif 's on!

Does any one have a good clip art of the club logo? If so send one on and we'll get this going ASAP! givemebeer.gif
JPB
QUOTE (JPB @ Mar 11 2006, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (JPB @ Mar 11 2006, 06:48 PM)
so JPB, is this happening or what?  :confused:

beer3.gif  Andy

Does any one have a good clip art of the club logo? If so send one on and we'll get this going ASAP! givemebeer.gif

Just sent a request to the club HQ for permision and atr. Stading by for a reply! jsharp.gif
scottb
in for 4 of whatever is produced.....

cheers,

scott

McMark
By what process are these mugs made? Heat transfer? Silkscreen? confused24.gif The quality of club paraphernalia needs to be high.
MattR
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 11 2006, 04:17 PM)
The quality of club paraphernalia needs to be high.

Why? Our cars arent.

biggrin.gif
McMark
Speak for yourself. I'm ghetto fabulous!!!!
SirAndy
QUOTE (JPB @ Mar 11 2006, 04:07 PM)
Just sent a request to the club HQ for permision and atr. Stading by for a reply! jsharp.gif

wrong email. you sent it to the club store ... rolleyes.gif

like stated in this thread, you'll need to contact jeroen and sean ...
wink.gif Andy
Toast
What about a small thermos? I'm a slow drinker and I get tired of having to re-nuke my coffee. rolleyes.gif

But seriously........thermos.
scotty b
How about a club hooka???? ph34r.gif Or a club hookah bootyshake.gif
TINCAN914
I'm in for four mugs or pints....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.