Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I just made hotel reservations for the WCC. I haven't heard much about it lately. Is is still on? Registration? Track fees?
Cheers, Elliot
Andyrew
No track fee's...

No track....

Unless you call a 5$ a run autox a track...

dry.gif

Hope you have fun! ph34r.gif
skline
Well, if Elliot is going, I will just stay home. I get enough crap from him online, I can just imagine how he would be in person. icon8.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Hey Scott,
I've got a 3 day layover in Dubai coming up soon. I'll say hello to your new future employer. laugh.gif
Cheers, Elliot
skline
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Mar 6 2006, 09:14 PM)
Hey Scott,
I've got a 3 day layover in Dubai coming up soon. I'll say hello to your new future employer. laugh.gif
Cheers, Elliot

See what I mean? Is that what I have to look forward to when I get old? Pick on people online?

I dont think the American people will let them take over the ports, besides, they are only talking about the ports on the east coast, not here. Besides, most of the ports now are already leased by foriegn countries but my checks still come from PMA. That is the Pacific Maritime Association, based on the west coast.
MattR
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Mar 6 2006, 04:49 PM)
I just made hotel reservations for the WCC. I haven't heard much about it lately. Is is still on? Registration? Track fees?
Cheers, Elliot

Can I bum a ride up in a 747?

biggrin.gif
SLITS
Damn, I thought Scott's check came from the Shalom Institute for Degraded 914s. biggrin.gif
Allan
I made mine a couple of months ago...

I think I have the room above yours Elliot.

Gonna leave the bath tub running... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.