Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Fuel Cell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TRE Cup
Both ATL and Fuel Safe are at a 3-4 week backlog from NOW on supplying cells. Does anyone have a 12-15 gallon capacity unit that is new or near new that will fit in the spare tire area of the teener?
please send dimensional and price info to info@tremotorsports.com
Thanks!
dave
Randal
Check Summit Racing.

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?...h.asp&x=20&y=11

They say they have them in stock.
TRE Cup
everyone is out of stock
TimT
I have a "stock" 15 gal fuel safe cell I think the only way it could fit where the 914 tank is, would be if you cut out the bulkhead between the shock towers..

Probably not desirable
TRE Cup
the dimensions i am looking for are either
20 1/8 x 17 1/8 x 9 1/8 or 24 5/8 x 17 1/8 x 9 1/8
thank you
gregrobbins
I just purchased a fuel cell from Jim Patrick at www.patrickmotorsports.com. He makes a Fuel Safe tank that fits in the stock location which is required by some groups as I recall. I picked mine up Thrusday and he had two more on the shelf.

They aren't cheap, and he indicated this cost form Fuel Safe was going up and the prices would be increase April 1. If you call him tell him you heard about the cell from the 914Club site. I am trying to get him active here as he has a lot of knowledge and loves 914s.

You can also send your stock fuel tank to Fuel Safe and they will install their insert for $1700 plus shipping and handling, and they don't give you the pretty red powder coating.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.