Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 06 webpages...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Jeroen
All planners, please post details of what you want/need to see in the dedicated WCC 06 webpages
(here's last years http://www.914world.com/events/wcc2005/wcc2005.php )

Hotel info
Registration form (post what info you need with registration)
Dates/schedule

what ever...

I know a lot has been posted already, but it's a bitch to read all the threads filtering out the correct info

so spill yer guts and I'll turn it into a dedicated website a.s.a.p.
rick 918-S
I say, change the photo contest winner, and the location, and run with it... confused24.gif

People are really starting to ask about entry costs and sign up now. I think we need to put a number on this and lock it in. Were approching 90 days and we don't have an entry form. Time to lock this event down people.

Hard to get people to commit to traveling thousands of miles with a 90 day planning window. If we don't make enough money to cover the espenses we can take up a collection at the event. Let's not sweat this. Get R done.

I need the "06" logo for the trophies. And I need a budget.
rick 918-S
cool_shades.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif confused24.gif
rick 918-S
Natives are getting restless.... idea.gif
boxstr
Jeroen, We need the regisration form posted. Jim Chambers sent it to you a week or so ago. When will it be up and available. THis is critical since people need to get registered and we need a body count for the hotel,dinner and tickets for the races.
Craig
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 8 2006, 09:33 PM) *

Natives are getting restless.... idea.gif

Jeroen
I'll be working on the clubsite most of the easter weekend
So the registration should be up on monday night (monday morning/afternoon for you guys)
Jeroen
please check...

download registration form in (pdf format)
Jeroen
I added the WCC 2006 to the event pages

also fixed the count-down at the top of the page and included a link to the event page there

the registration form is downloadable from the event page

I can/will put up more event pages, but I need info/input for that...
Jeroen
WTF.gif is this???
http://wcc2006.icbm.org/

VegasRacer
Dunno? confused24.gif Ask Craig.
Jeroen
Craig? Craig who?
Is he around?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.