Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Th@ ultimate cupholder!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
I tried to make a cupholder splicing up an ashtray and trying to put a foldable cup holder in it. Didn't work!!!

So i looked at the metal tab that was with it and started bending it... Humm...
si2t3m
Looky!!! the metal tab fits in the ashtray and goes around the chrome part in the ashtray.

Found this cupholder at WalMart for 6 bucks! mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif

Please don't make fun of the blurry pictures!!! bootyshake.gif

Marc-André
redshift
haha your pictures are blurry!

Where are you going to put your rolling papers?

M
Qarl
Dave Hunt's center console using Subaru parts! Looks great!
Scott
Ever think about going to Marine supply store. I would think the ones they sell for boats (fully gimbled) would work great.
Bleyseng
Who needs a cupholder anyway! If I stop for coffee when I am driving I make sure its at a shop where I can stop, sit and enjoy the cute young baristas. I need to hands to avoid all the effin SUV's who try to kill me.
Geoff
rick 918-S
I have a friend that works at a Saab dealership in the Clevland area. He sent me a couple of these cool cup holders that do this neat butterfly thing when they open. When I get back home I'll see if they fit in the ashtray slot. (I'm in the home office for training for a few days)
ChrisFoley
My race car has a new cupholder too, but I wouldn't want to use it while driving. laugh.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Here's the cabinetmakers version. stays put, and is easily removable
TheCabinetmaker
another out of car
TheCabinetmaker
opps,
maf914
I'm not sure that cup holder with the Budwieser is a good idea in a 914. It looks like you can't get to it when you're in first, third and fifth! laugh.gif

Mike
TheCabinetmaker
I'm sure the bud is not a good idea. It should be a Fat Tire! Plenty of room to shift and grab said beverage. It could also turn around on the outside of the console for the passenger, if I added a bottom. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.