Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 914 Breakfast on 9/14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Meet at Rays Boathouse and then bs for awhile. Then follow this route to go for lunch at the brewery in Woodingville. Sorry, there's no Hooters there yet!
http://www.redhook.com/brew_woodinville.html to see the place to eat at.

Who can make it?? Weather is supposed to be in the upper 70's!! yeah baby!!

Geoff
(wannabe by default)

Bring your own coffee as Ray's isn't open at that hour!
914werke
Im in. Got to do some packin to be ready for a flight the next morn. but a nice drive on Sun. will be way cool beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
rich, you still want that fan bracket? roger, brake handle will be at rays boat house. geoff, you going to post at the bird/other sites? see all sunday.

kevin
reverie
Sounds good, I'll be there... never done that route... could drive either my 914
or the family car (Subaru Forester, to carry people's stuff).. cool_shades.gif

Thanks, Kevin! smile.gif
DNHunt
I'm in. Lookin forward to it. Kevin you want to meet Sunday morning and caravan up. We could meet up at the 38th, Highway 16 north ramp at 8:30.

Dave
rhodyguy
38th street on ramp north bound at 8:30 works for me dave. i wonder if the guy we met on fox island ever joined or is ready to sell his car? who was the guy from g.h. you met at walkers swap.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

That memory address didn't get written to. His name is somewhere with all the rest of the things I've forgotten. There is a guy here I'll call though and invite. I met him at the car show at the Narrows Airport. Sweet 1.8

See you Sunday

Dave
Greg
I'm in! Looking forward to meeting you all.
rhodyguy
someone should contact ernie with the white 911. i'm sure he would be interested too.

kevin
Neal
need directions to Ray's Boathouse if coming into Seattle from I-90 west bound.
pjhaun
What is the guestimate inhow many will be there? How many showed up last year.
Thank You!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.
ChrisReale
Kevin Powers, could you also bring that wiring harness?
914werke
Kev, yes. Please bring that puppy thanx.
Bleyseng
How many? Probably about 10-15 although we had at the last Breakfast at Alki about 30 people show up including the 911 crowd. There were atleast 15 914's although they all didnt stay for the pics. The pics are on this BBS if you search for Alki you can see em.

This if meant to be a fun run out to Woodinville the long way.
Geoff
Rusty
Fox Island?

I think I sold my first 914 to a guy out that way in 97. Olympic Blue 1.7, with Washington plates that said "914". He had a red freshly painted roller in the drive, and a 356 in the garage that he owned since he had gotten married (about a billion years ago - he was old).

Anyone know the guy?

-Rusty
RustyWa
I'm a maybe. I "fixed" something on my car a week or two ago and now it runs like SHIT. smile.gif When the revs get over 2.5-3k, cylinders start dropping off. It's not pretty. headbang.gif

Oh well...it's only a car. Parts should be here tomorrow..now if I can get the time to install and trouble shoot.
Bleyseng
I have been to Fox Island once. Rhodyguy might know as he has spent some time on McNeil Island which is next door to Fox.

Rich, remember to bring the door panels.

Geoff
rhodyguy
very funny geoff.

kevin
"inmate # 914-473"
Bleyseng
RustyWa, hell you got all day Saturday to fix it!

Must be spark related or not getting enough fuel, filter clogged or lines pinched?

Kevin, how much time did you do? lol

Hard labor is working on a 914's engine bay.

Geoff
Korijo
QUOTE(Neal @ Sep 9 2003, 07:48 AM)
need directions to Ray's Boathouse if coming into Seattle from I-90 west bound.

Neal,

Follow the map above, but ass-backwards from Bellevue...

Or, do you need details ??
Bleyseng
Dave, who are you riding with??? Can anyone take your chair along??

Geoff
reverie
Are you gonna go, Dave?.. let me know.. boldblue.gif

Der Nealmeister and I are meeting up and heading over from Mercer Island at ~ 8:15 - 8:30... anyone want to cruise in with us?
Bleyseng
I only will able to drive the 914 if I pull a all nighter on Saturday.
Dave, if you have a shotgun ride I can take your chair in the Ranger unless someone else is volunteering to take it. I would like you to come along with us, should be a blast.

Geoff
Korijo
I'm trying...

My bug is SUPPOSED to be done. Maybe someone would like to drive it.

We'll see...
Bleyseng
I'll drive it! Then when we have lunch at the brewery you can wait in the car for us while we eat.

just kidding!! I will drive the pos Ranger so you can have the chair (I'll bring ramps)

Geoff
reverie
mapquest directions to Ray's Boathouse:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addto...=36&submit.y=14

Geoff - does Market go all the way to Seaview Ave? huh.gif
Bleyseng
Far as I know it does.

Geoff
ChrisReale
Geoff, are you pulling an all-nighter to get the car done? ph34r.gif
Qarl
Wish I could be there with my Seattle friends.

Take some pics of Dave waiting in the car while you eat! (funny Geoff!)
ChrisReale
I caught Dave a few hours ago... laugh.gif
IPB Image

(not really him, he has a nice glass piece ph34r.gif
Bleyseng
Well, the car runs but on the way over to Monique's tonight to eat dinner, I shifted into 4th and hmmm, that felt funny. Hey, its stuck in 4th... great.
I will be driving the Ranger....
The engine sure looks nice in the newly painted engine compartment though!

I will take lots of pics since I won't be driving the 914, Karl. Wish you were here as Monique made another one of those cakes! yumm

Geoff
ChrisReale
Geoff, you guys still want some plumbs?
Qarl
How 'bout some damn engine pics, Geoff!

rolleyes.gif
Korijo
I'll be going. I will drive my good chair (take the bus) to Ray's. I wanna ride in someone's teener. Maybe I'll have a ride in more than one boldblue.gif

Nice pic, Chris laugh.gif BTDT blink.gif
Qarl
Nice pic, Chris  BTDT

Dave? You've crapped on the carpet before? Damn! laugh.gif
Korijo
huh.gif
ChrisReale
Dave,Id let you ride in my car, but I dont have a passenger side seat belt... sad.gif
Korijo
I doan need no stinkin' seat belt... wink.gif
RustyWa
I won't be making it. Haven't had a chance to work on the car yet. I've been taking care of the wife and our 10 month old, well mostly the 10 month old. Wife had the two lower wisdom teeth cut out Thursday morning...she's been pretty well sedated ever since.

I'm bummed. Sounded like there was going to be some new cars there this time. Someone take lots of nice, clear, well lit photos of the event. In fact...just force the flash to on.
reverie
Let's go fer a cruise sometime soon, Eric..

To a good coffee and donut shop! smile.gif cool.gif
914werke
Dave, I got an pass. seatbelt and it looks like an open bitch seat. beer.gif
Got to the Starbucks to tank up then off to Rays driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.