Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help! Need pictures for my project ASAP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
I am about to go into my final week in school and for my project I am doing a logo (that I will show here later when finished)

Ok, here is my dilema, I need a couple of High Res. Photos of a silver (perferbly GT Silver) 914 with GT Flares and modern porsche wheels (turbo twist or cup, but i can also fake that later). The reason for this is that I am launching the 2007, 914 (its for class use only) but I havent got the right angle or the high res. photos since I dont know about any near here.

I need a good shot of the rear of the car, since it will be an emblem on the rear panel (the normal placing for the 914-4 etc)

here is a car i'd like to use but its very low res. maybe someone know who owns it.

(I know there have been lots about copyright laws, photos used for school use only is fair game. this means that I could take a photo of the internet and use it in my layout. since the car is just a placeholder to show where the logo goes)
cbenitah
icon_bump.gif
Eric Taylor
I need to go clean up.... I think i'm in love wub.gif . Wish I had more pictures of that car. It's a beauty sorry I can't help.
Eric
byndbad914
here is a pic. I think it was owned by a guy in NorCal, but also for sale a couple years back. I saved the image as "nice silver 914" smile.gif Really liked that car. I found that pic on the internet a couple years ago, maybe just google/yahoo around for it.

never mind, just saw you wanted a rear shot...
cbenitah
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Mar 10 2006, 02:52 PM)
I need to go clean up.... I think i'm in love wub.gif . Wish I had more pictures of that car. It's a beauty sorry I can't help.
Eric

well i can help you at least

Wild at Heart

ok, im gonna stop bumping my self here.. could anyone take a picture if their car (if you have flares and hopefully 17" porsche wheels) I'll just make it silver instead.. hopefully there will be someone who can help me..
northern chris
Some similar pictures I had stashed away
northern chris
xxx
northern chris
xxx
cbenitah
i have all of those, but need it to be high res. so no lower than 2048X1536 pixels.. any 3 mega pixel camera shoots this resolution.. hopefully i'll have on image like the one ii first posted and one with just the rear straight on..

any color any tires but with flares.. please help me out..
East coaster
One from Hershey a couple years back............Sorry, not high res though:
East coaster
nuther silver gt look:
dakotaewing
Cristopher,
The car that you are showing in the photos above is owned by Dave at GPR. I would recommend that you give him a call, and see if he can hook you up... Also, the photos that are posted were from a photo shoot for a magazine. Out of respect, you may consider contacting the photographer, who owns these images. Being a retired shooter, I know that I would rather have someone ask, than for me to find out....

Mr.C
asdf
Mr.C
fdsa
Mr.C
asdf
Mr.C
You did say you could "fake" the wheels right? I assume you meant photoshop?
Mr.C
a;slkdjf
Speedster07
agree.gif

WoW..... I love that Car
Mr.C
Well not exactly what you asked for, but it is silver with aftermarket wheels!
cbenitah
That is why I posted here, due to respec for the photagarpher. Since I'm a photographer myself (but my car is done in mexico) I know I need to ask. Thats what I'm doing here.. asking you guys mueba.gif

If anyone dont have one I will have to figure something out. But it would be nice to have a nice car and some promotion for the owner down here in San Diego (as well as sweden) clap56.gif

Thanks guys!
markb
Talk to Dave at GPR. The car with the modern wheels in the first few pics is his (I think). See if he has any he could send to you.
dakotaewing
The car that Mr. C posted I believe is currently at CAMP914....
effutuo101
There are two that Mr.C posted. I know that the one shown in the parking lot is in my garage, I don't know about the other one. I do have the original photo's and they are pretty high pixel count if you want them. Thanks!
Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.