Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I-90 bridge - Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
reverie

A familiar 914 was "Bleyseng along" in the fast lane, heading westbound into a glorious sunset. A beautiful sight on a beautiful day here in Seattle. I was on the eastbound bridge, or else I would've tried to catch ya, boss. wink.gif

All of our rain is in California, and it's the start of a nice weekend here. I'm going for another drive after dinner.
Bleyseng
Yep, that was me on a "tuning run" over to Eastgate. It still has got a mystery miss I think from a dizzy problem.

A sunny day in Seattle, damn, has that been a rarity!
DNHunt
At first I thought that was 520 and we had 2 more "Das Boot". Still snowing down our way.

Damn I'm itching for a drive.

Dave
reverie

We have heavy frost and ice patches in the morning, until the sun warms things up.
Not good weather for a breakfast... or a breakies as Dino would say. biggrin.gif
Eddie914
Sunny this morning ... @ 5:30 pm now it's thunder, lightning and ... snow!

In the Puget Sound area, if you don't like weather ... just wait 20 minutes.

At least I got the BMW fixed and the 9146 back in the carport (this morning at 5:30!).

Time to start bolting the 3.2 into the teener!

Eddie

dinomium
QUOTE (reverie @ Mar 10 2006, 05:46 PM)
We have heavy frost and ice patches in the morning, until the sun warms things up.
Not good weather for a breakfast... or a breakies as Dino would say. biggrin.gif

ooooooooh Breakies! chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.