Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skiers - Bretton Woods VW Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
I don't work there, the wife does. However... I do love skiing there here are the details:

March 19 Volkswagen Day at Bretton Woods
Arrive at Bretton Woods Mountain Resort in any model or year of Volkswagen, and you will be greeted with two complimentary lift tickets valid at the Bretton Woods alpine ski area or the Bretton Woods Nordic Center for that day! Limit two tickets or two trail passes per vehicle. Don’t forget about the VW Après Ski Party on Saturday, March 18th at the Slopeside Pub!

Thier website

I'm heading up tonight right after work for a weekend of skiing with my daughter:

Sparky
I know that I'm not the only CSOB thats gonna go!
TimT
Can I put a VW badge on my F250 and get in?

Im going to be at my place in Vermont that weekend.
r_towle
Ill be there in the beetle!!!

Will there still be snow...mmmm

Rich
Sparky
40" base right now. Supposed to drop in temp tonight and snow some more. I'm leaving Boston in about an hour. Will sleep in the van if I have to tonight.

Hope to see you there Rich, I'll be the big guy with the Blue Spyder jacket probably sprawled on my ass...

My best,
Mike D.
Eric_Shea
We got 40" last night lol3.gif
Sparky
We been a little warm and got some rain today. I'll post up Sunday how this weekends conditions were.
degreeoff
Damn I was was just up @ Killington this week.....mon-fri....left fri before the rain...great skiing thou.....

Good luck

Josh
drewvw

I heard bretton woods got 15" last weekend...too bad its probably going to be all gone by the end of the weekend.

What a crappy winter....
Sparky
OK so the conditions were typically New England Spring ski... Warm and the snow was real sticky and soft. The good news is that Wednesday - Friday they are getting more snow. I'm undecided at this point only because we have a family thing on Sunday that conflicts. If I can re-arrainge things then we will be there!

My best,
Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.