Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot : I just sold my bike
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sk8kat1
well she is gone I had a 2004 yamaha FZ1 , she was a bute , she was a hoot , but now shes gone sad.gif

let's put it this way 500# wet and 136 rear wheel HP = HOOT!!!!

but now she gone... back to working on the teener.....
sk8kat1
nuther sad.gif
Seagrave
And you are replacing it with what? Not much fun without a bike in the garage too, eh? Got to keep that 914 company somehow and the minivan must be the wifes. You must be young, that looks like the kind of scooter that requires jockey-on-a-fence-rail riding position.
sk8kat1
well i'm 30... but it really is a very sit up straight sort of position .. far from a cruiser but definatly not a full on sport bike position..

it is being sold to keep the wife happy which allows for the teener to continue being funded
Flat VW
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Mar 11 2006, 06:02 PM)
It is being sold to keep the wife happy which allows for the teener to continue being funded

She must prefer you with a complete set of skin.

John w00t.gif
Seagrave
Thirty is young. I'm just back into bikes after, well, since you were probably just outta diapers. Now, when the nice weather comes, I have too many choices. Oh, the agony. biggrin.gif My wife does not like the bike either ("Do you remember how many times I took you to the hospital?"...tough to argue with the legacy of racing) so the bike remains in the background and the 914 is the choice for two-up exploring.
sk8kat1
wub.gif --- bsa...... i know this sounds funny .. but for about 6 years I restored bsa., norton , honda, and mostly vespas to make extra cash ...nice pic!! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.