Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got some stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
I had to go into work this morning....bummer, but got out in time to do some actual work on the shitbox.
Jeroen
raised spindle bilstein struts?
Aaron Cox
erp bumposteer kit and raised pickups?

why not the adjustable height fox ones tongue.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 11 2006, 06:40 PM)

I posted on 3-4 BBSs & got zero feed back on the Fox jobbies.
.....cept one guy that said he knew some body that knew somebody.......& included a rant on how wonderful Smart Racing was.
The rumors I heard were enuff to keep my money in my pocket
till I hear gud things.
sixnotfour
I had Fox Airs on my Honda elsinore 125, aboat 30 years ago ,kept losing pressure, does that count ? av-943.gif

lookin good JP smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Ricard
Sweet, Didn't you have problems with tire fitment last year? what is the plan this year?
I heard fancy schmancy rivets are in style now.
J P Stein
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Mar 11 2006, 07:00 PM)
Sweet,  Didn't you have problems with tire fitment last year?  what is the plan this year?  
I heard fancy schmancy rivets are in style now.

Just some minor adjustments on tire fitting last year....kinda like the ones you're gonna have biggrin.gif
At any rate, I'm going with narrower front tiars/wheels this year and take some camber out. I've learned about scrub radius enuff to say "I'm agin' it".....BUT, everyone should try it biggrin.gif The spindles are to get more suspension travel mostly.
I'm working on making the car easier to drive.

I'd luv to get an LSD in the sumbitch....IF THEY EVER MAKE SOME. As it is, I'll prolly just do the gear changes & put the trans back in. headbang.gif

Ayup, rivets is gud.

You gonna go play tomorrow?
brant
heard anything from paul guard yet?

I haven't but I'm getting nervous.

pretty shiney stuff you got there!

brant
J P Stein
Shiney is gud.....but don't last long.
I ain't heard squat.
Mueller
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Mar 11 2006, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 11 2006, 06:40 PM)

I posted on 3-4 BBSs & got zero feed back on the Fox jobbies.
.....cept one guy that said he knew some body that knew somebody.......& included a rant on how wonderful Smart Racing was.
The rumors I heard were enuff to keep my money in my pocket
till I hear gud things.

I've held the SmartRacing/Fox struts in my hands....does that count for anything?? smile.gif

Works of art, but no idea on the performance of them besides the one review/story in Excellance last year or so.....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.