ohmy.gif Umm, oops.

Understeer
VegasRacer
WTF.gif chair.gif
J P Stein
Way cool. What was the next act?
BTW, bitchin graphics & fart pipe.
GaroldShaffer
Doesn't look like a SCCA event, better not have been. Starter's sitting in a chair, course ran next to a curb someone has some splaning to do. mad.gif
Twystd1
Don't make fun of Howard.

He has never done this before........... Ok... Only once before..........

Twystd1
SirAndy
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 11 2006, 07:20 PM)
WTF.gif chair.gif

agree.gif who would setup a course like that?

whack_3.gif Andy
messix
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

now thats funny. mash gas then mash brakes then crash yer ricer.
skipping preformance driving class to spend money on graffics decals priceless. av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
newto914s
Those two people must of got a good scare on that one. blink.gif
Bruce Allert
Man on kids trike says : "that's dumb..... & vewy spooopid"!
(Man on trike falls over) av-943.gif

Wonder if my camera was under his gas pedal? rolleyes.gif (inside joke, eh JP?)

...b
turboman808
dam was that his first time in the car?

Looks like he tried to brake like it was a video game. Ya know how they let ya brake while cornering biggrin.gif

Didn't look like he even touched the brakes til he began to corner.

Oh yeah and sure was designed bad
Lou W
The two people walking along behind the barricade acted like it was no big deal, they just kept on walking, sure was strange. huh.gif
Porcharu
Trying to do some drifting maybe. confused24.gif

That kind of stuff is why we used to have beginner days when the season started. Just like a DE event where students could ride with instructors and then swap places. Really helps to prevent stuff like this - that stunt may have lost a lot of potential auto-xer's from every trying.
We had some knuckle head take out our timing lights with a customers car (a Skyline shipped in from Japan for a prototype clutch) made a nice deep dent in the rocker panel. I got a ride in that car - it was stupid fast off the line, it was actually hard to keep my feet down on the floor when the clutch was engaged under lots of boost. mueba.gif
Jeroen
autocross? autocross? I thought this was a drag strip huh.gif
Bleyseng
cold street tires and lots of boost do that!!! thats like driving Blairs old Turbo2 RX7!!!
J P Stein
We had a guy crash into a Jersey Barrier last season
at an SCCA event....not funny as there was a guy in between the 2....the fella that was struck escaped with a few broken bones. I didn't get a good look at the crash as I was busy picking up cones that the jerk driving had left strewn in his path. It looked to me like a classic case of too much car (an Evo thingy) & not enuff talent/common sense.....
Unfortunately, the Evo guy got past the first corner and there wasn't a tree to slow him down. wacko.gif

After watching/listening to that vid, the guy gets off the gas (the fart pipe is good for something) then right back on for a squirt. Me thinks he took a stab and got the wrong pedal.
He got the right one the second time biggrin.gif Not much evidence of ABS, eh?
JoeSharp
I love the way the trash can is fliped and truns itself into a jack stand.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
3liter914-6
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 11 2006, 10:36 PM)

agree.gif who would setup a course like that?

whack_3.gif Andy

Has to be a drift event. If you watch the video, the other car on the course is an S13 240SX with mismatched rims (pretty much the ultimate drift fanboy car), and you can hear tires screeching pretty much the whole time.

When the 350Z got on and off the pedal really quickly he was probably trying to get the back end to rotate.

Stupid drifters.
J P Stein
QUOTE (3liter914-6 @ Mar 12 2006, 08:34 AM)

Stupid drifters.

Could be, but timing lights at a drifting event? I thought them things were judged on "style".... screwy.gif
Either way, the guy screwed the pooch.
Bruce Allert
Ya, and he had the brakes locked and the steering locked left... like it was sposed to turn like that??? oh ya, U bet'cha rolleyes.gif

.......b
jhadler
My understanding is that it was a recent drift event in SD...

-Josh2
VegasRacer
QUOTE (jhadler @ Mar 12 2006, 10:57 AM)
My understanding is that it was a recent drift event in SD...

Correct. Qualcomm. That is what the 350Z guys are saying too.
byndbad914
now if all the rest would simply follow suit and maybe, just maybe drifting would die aaron.gif That is possibly the best drifting footage ever! I give him a 10 for "style". Now he has a story for all of his friends gayfight.gif Fortunately he had that huge wing on the back and some carbon fiber pieces to help with his performance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.