Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT What the heck happened to my
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
alpha434
It got deleted. Why? Is there a group that is easily offended by transformer robots??? Or poor dancing? Or Citroens? Damn!

Somebody was talking smack again? Wasn't it?
alpha434
Well anyway... I was just curious because I wanted to add this one to it.

alpha434
Ok. Here's another. If anyone else can find some, then cool. Post away!!!

Andyrew
that was the best show in the world..

my cousin had about 10 figures... a ton of fun to play around with..
alpha434
nuthher

Gint
From what I understand, our "one and only permanently banned racist wanna be member to broadcast his agenda" posted in that thread so it was deleted. Not your fault or anything. That's the standard policy with this guy. I won't mention any names. Long time members know who he is.

Post your stuff over again as you did in this thread and let it go.
alpha434
Wow. That kinda sucks. There is some banned idiot running around and he can whack any thread anywhere just by posting! And now I caan't even FIND that citroen commercial. DAMN HIM!!!
davep
I'm sure an admin can find the deleted message and restore the link.
alpha434
No. It's cool.

I just feel "used" or taken advantage of or whatever when stuff like that happens.

What business does this idiot have with MY thread. He can start his own thread or whatever.

ar15.gif

bd1308
i'm pretty sure the rap in that commercial is what triggered that asshat to start posting.

b
alpha434
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 12 2006, 11:10 AM)
i'm pretty sure the rap in that commercial is what triggered that asshat to start posting.

b

Here's to him.

finger.gif

And he should stay away from my threads. That's not welcome here.

*end rant.
Gint
Here's your Citroen bit

alpha434
Thanks, Gint. Your the best.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.