Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aluminum pedal boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
I have just finished designing an aluminum pedal board to replace my cracked ones in the 73 and the 74. They will be 1/4" aluminum with the holes - weight 2.6 lbs. Going to get them run locally - $48 each plus shipping if anyone else wants one. Email me in the next week.

Mark

1973 2.0 (runs beatifully)
1974 2.0 (still working on the rust removal process)
Britain Smith
ANy chance you will make some for my 912? That is a great price compared to what other sell them for.

-Britain
Engman
I would need your old board to program it. If the 912 board is about the same size price should be about the same. Email me off list if you want to do this.

Mark
1973 (runs beautifully)
1974 (rebuilt engine is done)
Rusty
Hey Mark!

Welcome to the BBS!!!!

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
Hey!!! Another Hoosier!

We're having a funrun in Nashville, Oct 18th !!!
Rusty
Mark,

If you're going to keep making these.. you might want to put a post in the "914 Resources, Parts and Products" forum. It's just for members who are making a 914 related item!

-Rusty smoke.gif
Engman
Thanks Rusty - After being a "consultant" (read out of work) for 4 months this past year I am again gainfully employed.

I will post over to the parts board as I am also making some alignment shims. These will be in 11G, 14G and 20G material as this is close to the 3mm, 2mm, 1mm sizes. Will post some pics soon.

Mark cool.gif
Malmz
Got my board today. Kicks booty!!! Nice, solid, right price. Thanks Mark. Probably drop it in tomorrow.

Been driving the 914-8 aka Sasquatch quite a bit lately. Other cars were DOA, truck needed brakes, stang needs an alternator which is on order and was blocking the others. Fun to drive it once in a while. Today I had Topanga canyon both way to Santa Monica. Too bad there was so much traffic...

Make me think about the other little things I need to take care of on the car.

sm
Engman
Thanks for the comments! I will be working on something new next! Another interior part!

Mark wink.gif
seanery
Hey Mark,
can I trade my black one for a silver one on the 18th?

bring stuff to sell by the way.
Malmz
BTW, I did put it in. Left my digital camera at work though. Bolted right in, looks great. I cut my carpet back so it goes right under the board so the board is exposed, painted behind the board (the firewall area) black, and screwed some Momo pedal covers on the brake and clutch. Bling Bling!

sm
Engman
Sure - Bring it.

I will carry a couple extra with me. Is your 'guest' still planning on attending? I was thinking a special 914 CLUB board might be run and given to him/her.

M
seanery
sounds like it.
kafermeister
QUOTE(Engman @ Oct 6 2003, 08:54 PM)
I will carry a couple extra with me.

I'd like to pick one up from you at the Fun Run if you could bring another extra.

Rick
Aaron Cox
hey, kafer- could you post a pic of your avatar plz.
kafermeister
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 6 2003, 10:29 PM)
hey, kafer- could you post a pic of your avatar plz.

Anything for Tim the Enchanter. I wish this car was mine. But it's not. I'm a closet Heb fan. wub.gif
fly
If you are making these in bulk, try listing them on ebay, I made some of these with a plasma cutter and they sold quick. I sold over 20 for 40 to 60 bucks.
I am curious about your future items.
Fly
seanery
If it's what I think it is I want a set!!!! OOOH OOH ME ME, PICK ME, I WANNA A SET!!!!
fiid
QUOTE(Malmz @ Oct 6 2003, 04:54 PM)
BTW, I did put it in. Left my digital camera at work though. Bolted right in, looks great. I cut my carpet back so it goes right under the board so the board is exposed, painted behind the board (the firewall area) black, and screwed some Momo pedal covers on the brake and clutch. Bling Bling!

sm

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Sorry - but we need a pic of this - that sounds pretty cool.

To be officially rice, BTW, you'll have to put a flourescent tube under the pedal board :-)

Fiid.
indydad
I have a picture of them in my mind because I think I saw them already. Were these at Doc n Cy's? If they were, boy did is resist big time from buying them. I am TRYING to buy only items that I NEED to get the teener running. They were SWEEEEET.
Jerry
Indy
Engman
Yep, I was there in Indy at the Doc n Cys meet. I will be going to the foilage run on the 18th as well. I urge you to attend. BTW - I did program a special 914 Club pedal board for our guest that will be presented to him at the event. It should run on a laser tomorrow.

Mark lol3.gif
seanery
now, about that "new" item. is this the thing you can only make 1 of?
Malmz
Pictures!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Malmz
Dangling wires under the dash cost extra.........
Engman
Nice pics!

Sean - the new item is something I have been toying with for about a year. Still have to figure out a few things on it. - I talk with you at the run and go over what I am doing.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.