Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading west.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crash914
Ok, I am heading to the bay area on Saturday.....

I am getting in late saturday, then going to Davis to visit my brother. Sunday is open, no plans but to hang out in the greater davis area.

Monday morning I get to go visit Brown Cow in Antioch ( a recent purchase), then around noon or early afternoon or evening, I get to drive to the Fresno area to Sanger.....

Any thoughts as to what 914 fun that can be had???? I thought to hook up with Mueller, but don't know if I will have the time..

Thoughts on where to eat in the local areas?

If anyone is around, give me a call I will list a cell phone # on Saturday morning....

Hope to get a chance to see someone or at least a car or two.....later, herb dance.gif smilie_flagge6.gif
biosurfer1
i dont know how muc time you have and it's a very round about way, but there is probably no better drive than the 101 south from san francisco. runs along the ocean, nice turns and great scenery. there are several ways to cut over to get to fresno, or if you have the time, 101 turns into the Pacific coast highway ( 1 south) and gets even better. good luck!
porsche735
Eat at Sudwerk. It is a decent sized brewpub just outside of Davis.
If you want to head down to Monterey, us Porsche Club instructors will be giving 3 lap high speed rides around Laguna Seca on saturday and Sunday...

Chris
Jeffs9146
In Fresno there is a great Vietnamese Restaurant Kims on the corner of Shaw and Morroa behind the gas station one block west of Blackstone and North on Morroa! The Lemongrass is incredable!

If your talking the Bay Area it depends on which way you are driving!

Jeff
Brad Roberts
Mueller is in Germany and I will be down at the German autofest.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.