Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mcbain77
I've seen a really nice canary yellow teener parked at a house on Richmond in Afton Oaks lately. Anyone know this car or is the owner lurking? I thought about putting a note to visit the site on his windshield just to increase the Houston membership.
dlee1967
I can't think of any canary yellow teeners in town. Leave them a note.....
Dr Evil
Um, Red-beard (James') /6 is yellow and he lives in Houston.
sanman
saw him months ago at the post office.
dlee1967
Dr Evil......You are correct. Now his foot is better James is driving it again. His is not a Canary yellow teener. In the last few days I have found a Canary car for sale in Houston, but the owner rarely drives it.....
bob174
C'mon David, I've got a yellow one. Hasn't been on the road much during the past year, but I've got a handful of new parts to put on it in the next couple days to get it out on the road. Haven't visited Afton Oaks with it though...
Eddie Williams
Yeah I was going to mention that I remeber a yellow one from our Hooters night...

David, I've found 2 914s for sale here, both rust buckets, I don't have room to part them out, maybe your interested?
Dr Evil
QUOTE (dlee1967 @ Mar 14 2006, 01:30 PM)
Dr Evil......You are correct. Now his foot is better James is driving it again. His is not a Canary yellow teener. In the last few days I have found a Canary car for sale in Houston, but the owner rarely drives it.....

I am profoundly male in that I see in only general colors. Yellow = yellow. wink.gif
dlee1967
Hah.....Gotcha Bob....I wondered if you would pipe up. Of course it wasn't you. Blow the dust of that thing and let it breathe. The weather is perfect now for these cars.
Jerry
Well...........I saw this one today!!! A real 914/6 and yellow also!!! It was at a shop in north Houston. It is beautiful and in perfect condition. I don't know who it belongs to.
Jerry
[FONT=Impact][FONT=Arial]And....... another photo.
914Sixer
I saw the 6 on The Samba for sale awhile back, maybe last month. The car was in the Leauge City area I think.
DBCooper
That shop's on Rankin, just west of Kuykendahl, not far from my house. Suppose it's a neighbor? Wow, just improved the neighborhood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.