Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Running now!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
okieflyr
Finally got the "Mutt" as my wife calls it, running this weekend. Haven't loaded pics yet as they are to large.
The car is a 76 914,now with a 206hp-230tq water cooled 1.8 turbo. The car will live it's new life primarily as an SCCA auto-x car in XP. Lots of loose ends to finish, brakes, electrical, and front spoiler work, so I can get it around the cones this summer!

Kevin Barnes
MecGen
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
jd74914
Sweet smilie_pokal.gif

A 1.8T is the one swap that really interests me. I can't wait for pictures biggrin.gif
okieflyr
Test Test, Here is a basic test picture?
okieflyr
Here's 1, maybe...
jd74914
Nice. I'd love to see some more tho biggrin.gif
Hammy
Show us more smilie_pokal.gif
Porcharu
QUOTE (okieflyr @ Mar 12 2006, 07:49 PM)
Here's 1, maybe...

dump the pictures into your blog - it's super easy.
Brett W
What tranny did you use? Audi gear box?
neo914-6
Great job! smilie_pokal.gif

Ironically "914 1.8t" is upgrading to 2.7tt like mine. rolleyes.gif

Post more pics!
okieflyr
I'm starting out with the 901 tranny that has a Quaiffe and billet inter med plate for now. I'll probably go to an Audi box to get a stronger set up down the road. I'll have to check out the blog space, as I'm still a "Newbie". I did'nt see a brouse option to upload any pics, so I'll have to look further.... Kevin Barnes
SoCal Driver
sweet. nice choice of motor.... it light, strong and can make gobs of power. popcorn[1].gif
914_1.8t
Nice...glad to see it is running. piratenanner.gif I'd love to see more pics as well.

Felix: I guess I have to change my SN to 914_2.7t now smile.gif Anyone looking for a 1.8t conversion confused24.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (914_1.8t @ Mar 13 2006, 12:05 PM)
Anyone looking for a 1.8t conversion confused24.gif

hmmmm idea.gif

that is one sweet sounding motor you got there Sonu.....

Rand
QUOTE (okieflyr @ Mar 13 2006, 09:15 AM)
I did'nt see a brouse option to upload any pics

Add a blog entry first, then it will have a little dialog in the lower right that will let you browse/add pics. More pics, more pics!! clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.