Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 914 2.0 L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
marankie
My friend is moving to Oregon from SoCal, and does not think that that wet climat is a good home for his beautiful yellow ''73 914 2.0 L. With all this short term moving activity, he does not have time to "actively sell the car". But I know the car. It is in beautiful condition, with a high quality repaint and reupholterd seat. The motor was rebuilt about 3 years ago with Euro pistons and Webers. Other wise very origin smile.gif smile.gif al with center console etc. About $10.000. For more info on this "hot tip" call Martin Jansen at home 818-889-3583
Mueller
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
biggrin.gif Yup, gotta get a lot of pictures up for a $10k 914-4. Might be a good idea to post them in the for sale section as well. smile.gif
Porcharu
QUOTE (marankie @ Mar 13 2006, 12:54 PM)
My friend is moving to Oregon from SoCal, and does not think that that wet climat is a good home for his beautiful yellow ''73 914 2.0 L. With all this short term moving activity, he does not have time to "actively sell the car". But I know the car. It is in beautiful condition, with a high quality repaint and reupholterd seat. The motor was rebuilt about 3 years ago with Euro pistons and Webers. Other wise very origin smile.gif smile.gif al with center console etc. About $10.000. For more info on this "hot tip" call Martin Jansen at home 818-889-3583

What part of Oregon is he moving to? A lot of Oregon is a desert.
smooth_eddy
My friend is moving to Oregon from SoCal, and does not think that that wet climat is a good home for his beautiful yellow ''73 914 2.0 L.

Wait till Craig sees this huh.gif
boxstr
Bring it up it won't melt. I think Calif is getting just as much rain as we are this year.
CCLINBRINGITTOCAMP
jimtab
QUOTE (boxstr @ Mar 13 2006, 06:35 PM)
Bring it up it won't melt. I think Calif is getting just as much rain as we are this year.
CCLINBRINGITTOCAMP

No shit! finger.gif keep it....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.