Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a little help assembling my teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
WRX914
I am finally getting my 73' back from the painters. I think I will need some help putting this thing back together. Since I was not there when they took her apart, I have no idea how it all goes back together! wink.gif If anyone in te Vegas area would be willing to give me some assistance, I would be willing to throw a jsharp.gif for all that help If we don't have alot of people helping, I will spring for Alaskan Crab Legs - 2lbs per person.... It should not take too long, as all I am doing is putting the hoods, decklid, seals, gas tank, lights etc. back in the car. I am going to take it to Renegade for the engine stuff, so all I need is a little help putting these parts on my car.

Thanks in advance!

Keith
WRX914
Would I get some help if I lived in SOCAL?

laugh.gif

Jeeezus, I will even buy Crab legs and BEER

maybe that will help....
Andyrew
Give people time!!

there at work....

I'd help.. but to far for me to drive...
LvSteveH
Our non-club presence in Las Vegas is pretty slim. I think we're up to 3 1/2 active members!
VegasRacer
I am better at taking things apart than I am at putting them back together again.
For crab legs I am willing to give it my best shot. chowtime.gif smash.gif
WRX914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 13 2006, 03:16 PM)
I am better at taking things apart than I am at putting them back together again.
For crab legs I am willing to give it my best shot. chowtime.gif smash.gif

Now THATS what I am talking about!

Jonh gets 4lbs! And as much beer as he can consume in a day!

Seriously, thanks John, I will hook you up...

What i basically need is a car that I can use as an example to see where/how things go back together.
Lou W
WRX914 Posted on Mar 13 2006, 04:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 13 2006, 03:16 PM)
For crab legs I am willing to give it my best shot.    

Now THATS what I am talking about!

Jonh gets 4lbs! And as much beer as he can consume in a day!

Seriously, thanks John, I will hook you up...

What i basically need is a car that I can use as an example to see where/how things go back together.  

I have lots of pictures of cars in various stages of assembly, that is what I am planning to use to help put mine back together. You are welcome to the pictures I have, I just need to know how much detail and what areas. smile.gif
WRX914
Well, lets start at the front...

Bumpers with dog-bones
Headlight
turn signals
door handles
door windows - seals and all

That should get me started, after I tackle those items I will be asking for more.

Thanks!!!!

Keith

beerchug.gif
Dead Air
QUOTE (WRX914 @ Mar 13 2006, 03:07 PM)
Would I get some help if I lived in SOCAL?

laugh.gif

Jeeezus, I will even buy Crab legs and BEER

maybe that will help....

[QUOTE]

OK!
Bring your car and all the pieces and the crab legs and the beer up here and I'll be glad to give you all the help you need! beerchug.gif drooley.gif
WRX914
How odd...

I sure am glad I posted this thread, as it turns out LvSteveH lives within blocks of my house! I am stoked to have a teener enthusiast living essentially right next door to me. Steve, I PM'd you, give me a buzz!

Mueller
I strongly recommend one of these:

914 exploded view diagrams

VegasRacer
QUOTE (WRX914 @ Mar 13 2006, 04:44 PM)
I am stoked to have a teener enthusiast living essentially right next door to me.

enthusiast chairfall.gif Steve is certifiable. screwy.gif
LvSteveH
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 13 2006, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (WRX914 @ Mar 13 2006, 04:44 PM)
I am stoked to have a teener enthusiast living essentially right next door to me.

enthusiast chairfall.gif Steve is certifiable. screwy.gif

Now some people would take offense to that, but hey, it's true. I only need three more 914's to make an even dozen. (Joe Sharp and I are having a contest)
WRX914
John and Steve,

If you could help me, I would really appreciate it. I will hook you up with food and beverage. Hell, I will even spring for a helluva nice steak dinner at Wynn for your efforts.

Keith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.