Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures in the sun
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
madd_dogg_914
Was bored last weekend so I decided to go for a drive. Snapped some shots near Davenport, CA. It was way too beautiful of a day to sit inside, what a day for a drive. Enjoy the pics.

-Chris
madd_dogg_914
asdf
madd_dogg_914
asdf
madd_dogg_914
asdf
echocanyons
Beautiful!

BTW what size are your wheels tires?
GWN7
Nice Picture, but your suppost to post those in January with Palm Trees & girls smile.gif
madd_dogg_914
Wheels are 16x6 with 205-50-16 tires

-Chris

Palm trees and babes in bikinnis, they don't show up until at least mid December wink.gif hehe
GWN7
Bikinis? In December the women here look like Nanuck of the North.... wink.gif
biosurfer1
madd dog...the guy punching in your avatar is from "office space" right? i love that movie lol2.gif
Qarl
Beautiful car!

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing! mueba.gif
madd_dogg_914
Yup, office space indeed. I love that movie more than anything! If I ever have a bad day, I go home and watch either that, or Dude where;s my car, and suddenly everything is okay!

-Chris
Doug Leggins
Great looking car smilie_pokal.gif

The wheels look fantastic!

Any rubbin goin on with that wheel/tire combo?
Steve
What color is your car??
looks great!!!
clap56.gif
madd_dogg_914
Nope, no rubbing at all. And I never stretched or pounded the fenders at all. I think as it says in the official 914 rule book, biggest tire you can fit is a 205, unless it rubs, then you can fit a 195 hehe!

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels, took a couple of hours, but I hand polished all of them with Mothers and I swear they look chrome now.

-Chris
914 LOVER!!!
madd_dogg_914
The color is a early eighties 911 color called slate blue metallic. I think it is purdy smile.gif

-Chris
Steve Thacker
OK I got a woodie,...Happy now?!

Seriously that is one awesome looking car! You couldn't have picked a better backdrop, plenty of curves and wide open space. I have nothing but envy for all of you on the left coast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.