Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY PROJECT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
I`ve been lurking here for soom time now. About time I say THANKS! clap56.gif for all the tech advice, ideas, etc. Here is a picture of the final results. Barry
Bleyseng
Wow, nice looking car, Barry!

I think you need to read the posts on adjusting the ride height. Whew, you are sitting waay up there! Lower that puppy down some.

Geoff
mikester
I dunno, rear looks too high to have an engine in it. Otherwise, NICE!
URY914
I like it.
Real clean.

Paul
boxstr
I'm sure the rearend will come down when he adds the running gear.
CCLINRIDEHEIGHTADJUSTMENT
Qarl
Other than the fact that she looks like she's about to go four-wheeling...

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
tat2dphreak
looks like stock beetle height... too high for the car, or like my parts car, no weight on it... but the body sure is PURRRRTY! real nice job!
Rusty
Very nice. Red is one of those colors that looks "cluttered" with the sail panel vinyl installed... good job! smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
Has anyone noticed that the ass end is kinda high? confused24.gif
72914S
Yes the rear is to high. picture taken before engine and trans installed. Sorry just trying to rush it. Did you notice the side marker lights? `68 roadrunner! for that custom look! stones.gif
p914
Aw man, I thought it was a rally setup! blink.gif
Brad Roberts
"cause I can"

Why is it sitting so high in the rear ??

I cannot BELIEVE OUR club members would ask that kind of question ??

I'm ashamed. And here I thought we where doing so well..

B
72914S
Hope to have this installed soon. 2 L W/96 mm forged pistons,H.D. valve springs,Mild cam(F.I.) H.D. oil pump,everything has been balanced,and the fly wheel lightened by 6# idea.gif Hope it works ? It did run on the test stand w/ carbs.
tracks914
Nice car, even the engine looks pretty.
I did see a picture of a 914 put onto a tracker type frame for a 4x4 once.
It actually looked better than the Cayanne. barf.gif
I thought you were going for that 4x4 look we might see up here in Northern Ontario in the winter (October to May)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.