Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not that we're normal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Life would be a bitch without you (914 club). Ther are some many people out there that need help and all of you keep me grounded. I can't do much physicaly and I try to support our friends as much as I can, but this club provides me with a source to help center myself. Dave, John and a couple of others make me feel hole. They are fighting to come back and give me insperation to do more.
Gosh now emberassed.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
SirAndy
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 13 2006, 08:55 PM)
Gosh now emberassed

don't be! you got a lot of friends here ...

this place wouldn't be the same without you!

beerchug.gif Andy
rick 918-S
Joe, You are the man! wavey.gif
jimtab
agree.gif who loves ya baby...wheres the Tequila????
redshift
I always smile when I see you around, Joe.

Good pals, here.

I wish I had time like I used to. I think about the club when I am away.

Thanks, all ya'll.

M
SirAndy
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 13 2006, 09:05 PM)
wheres the Tequila????

Teeeeee kill yaaaaaa w00t.gif beer3.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

this unforgettable moment was brought to you by "Joe Sharp" during the WCC '05 ...
smiley_notworthy.gif
Twystd1
Joe, Ya Dam Knuckle Head,

You are, in part, my inspiration for being here.

Cause you do it right.

From the heart.

Clayton
skline
Joe, you are the one they coined the phrase for "Joe Cool"

You are a wonderful human being and a good friend. I am there for you if you ever need me.
Grimstead
Two words.....

Joe Rocks!

And in the words of the great Stan Lee, Nuff Said.
KaptKaos
Your hospitality has allowed me to learn a ton about these little cars and for that I am very grateful.
Toast
wub.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (Toast @ Mar 13 2006, 09:49 PM)
wub.gif

me too but in a heterosexual way, man (in the voice and draw of Joe Sharp)
MattR
QUOTE (lagunero @ Mar 13 2006, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Mar 13 2006, 09:49 PM)
wub.gif

me too but in a heterosexual way, man (in the voice and draw of Joe Sharp)

i think you mean

keeeiiiiyyyyyd

biggrin.gif

this is a good thread joe. i'm glad you posted it. I'm at a loss for words now... sorry.
lagunero
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 13 2006, 11:11 PM)

keeeiiiiyyyyyd

biggrin.gif

That's it! I just got MattR'd by MattR!
VegasRacer
smoke.gif Uncle Joe wants YOU for the Team NARP Army. flag.gif
Brando
Hey Joe,
You need anything we're here for ya. Shit, even if you want anything biggrin.gif
MoveQik
Hey Joe - Come out to AZ. We'll share the same generosity and hospitality that you have shown us! beerchug.gif I have an RV pad right out back with water and power. jsharp.gif
Allan
I'm glad yer here Joe cuz yer my friend...
Gint
Hiya Joe! wavey.gif
Howard
Joe, have you been skipping your 914aholics meetings?
Call if you need individual support. A member will come out, drink and smoke with you so you get your mind off these damn cars. beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Yo man, you have done enough for me to take up many pages and you asked nothing in return. You are the kind of person that makes me and other people want to be better people. biggrin.gif
DonTraver
What they said.

Don
SharonG
Hugs to you, Joe. smile.gif
balljoint
jsharp.gif

wink.gif
TurtleGirl
AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! (this moment also brought to you by WCC05!)

Joe, (Aside from JoeO) you are he first member of the 914 Club I ever met. If you recall, we were at the hotel in Camarillo, and Nico and I (At the time 914 dummies) were struggling to get the flatbed trailer off our truck and get it situated in the parking lot. You (with your "inability to do much") jumped on the back of the trailer to assist with weight, so we could rotate it without killing eachother. You didn't know who the heck we were, and we didn't know who you were. The next thing I knew, we were drunk.gif Casadores and smoke.gif with ya.

You are one of the most selfless people I know, and as someone said earlier on this thread, you inspire me to be a better person myself.

Thanks for the wub.gif and the help with our build. You're one of my favorite people on the planet.

Love ya Joe!!!!

Liz
Leo Imperial
I want in on this.
Everything said here is 100% true.
Joe, you set the standard.
Everyone take notes from Joe's Book.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.