Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: semi off topic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
erikstoll
Heya, I dont know if what im doing here is frowned upon, if it is, delete the thread or whatnot.
Anywho for my english class at the U of Nevada, Reno we had to make a blog, have 12 entries over the term etc etc.
Mine has some 914 content as I bring that them up on a couple occasions.
The main reason I am mentioning it is that my professor wanted some comments on my blog from outsided sources, so i thought, why not post it here at the best non-club around =P
so heres the link, click it if your heart desires, if not, have a great day none the less
Another Roadside Attraction

ps, i borroed a 914 pic from someone on here, sorry if i shouldnt have

Erik
balljoint
"Hip" fan eh?
erikstoll
QUOTE (balljoint @ Mar 14 2006, 06:29 AM)
"Hip" fan eh?

damn right, love em to death
Mueller
not bad....your rambling about Thrusday was quite long and the font too small...other wise, good job....
erikstoll
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 14 2006, 09:34 AM)
not bad....your rambling about Thrusday was quite long and the font too small...other wise, good job....

damn font never stays the same from one entry to another... as for thursday... i dont remember thursday
balljoint
Hockey fan too eh?

Are you sure you're not Canadian?
erikstoll
QUOTE (balljoint @ Mar 14 2006, 10:01 AM)
Hockey fan too eh?

Are you sure you're not Canadian?

its practically my 2nd home, and I want to move there afrter college, but nope not officially canadian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.