Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. want to migrate aol address book to outlook
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
Can you guys help? I want to get all my e-mail stuff that I have saved on aol and put it in outlook. I have been paying for aol too long and I think they are holding all my precious old e-mails hostage. How can I get it from aol and put it someplace else. I called my network guy and he doesn't know so I decided to go to the experts... the guys and gals of 914world.com. wacko.gif
Thanks, Buck
turboman808
http://aolsync.aol.com/
Brent
I cut and pasted (exported) to an exel file, then imorted in Gmail about 6 months ago. Takes a little cleanup, but got er done. Should be the same for Outlook.
-Brent
maf914
Good luck trying to get all of the embedded AOL programing out of your computer. I left AOL and tried to uninstall/delete everything concerning AOL. I did search after search for key words and phrases, deleting as I went. I failed. Miserably. When I connected Bell South and opened up my Internet Explorer browser, the header read "Internet Explorer by AOL"! S-O-B! I hate them! I told one of their representatives, who sounded Indian, not that there is anything wrong with that, that I never would do business with them again. They still send me promotional material. ar15.gif

You may need a pro, if you're not, to clean out your machine. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.