Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 34mm Ventures for Solex 40 PII
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
edgetoo
Hi 914 fans,

As you probably know, the SCCA has imposed a restriction on the 914-4 in FP (F Production). The venture
size has been reduced from 38mm to 34mm. Please contact me if you know of a source of 34's for Solex 40 P II's (or 32mm stock units.)

Ed Givler (781) 871-1773

(Thanks again for all the support for the 914 tent at the Runoffs at Mid Ohio)
Aaron Cox
you cannot run webers?

is a weber venturi able to be modified to fit a solex? (no idea of a solex 40 II)
edgetoo
While Weber or "Dells" can be used, the Solex's seem to
flow a bit more.

ed
Jake Raby
Ed, Call Tom... He ordered a set yesterday.

The idiot that came up with the 34mm vent rule for the 914 in FP took a great car and ruined it's hopes for another championship win..

Thorshammer
Jake,

I would only change the end of your sentence to read, "ruin it's hopes to be competitive". It pisses me off, but if I do well this year, I will be in for the same thing.

Erik
Jake Raby
Yep... If a car wins a chapionship it's gonna see these stupid rules imposed..

een if it had a professional driver and a full team of engineers working on it with an unlimited budget...

This will be my last season of screwing around with these SCCA jerks. After I fulfill my obligations for the 2006 season we'll be through with it..

It's all too damn dramatic.
edgetoo
Jake, Tom, & Vic S,
Thanks for providing a solution to this problem.

Jake, please contact me by e-mail, PM, or Phone.

Thanks, Ed
Jake Raby
Ed, Thanks for ringing me...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.