Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Naming my car.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
HOWWW-DY!
Now that the car is at my house in Florida, I want to name her. Has anybody taken the name "Ginetik Mysphitt"? I think it is appropriate for a v8 that will have a metric butt load of " changes".
Let me lnow what ya think!
Thanks!

Ian in Iraq

54 days till stateside mueba.gif w00t.gif
59 days till I drive driving.gif burnout.gif
Dr. Roger
oh hell yea'!

great name. smilie_pokal.gif
alpha434
You know, one of the local guys wanted to name his car the "Irish elf"

Where do you guys come up with that crap? I just name my cars after girls that I fancy.
Andyrew
"teener" "black car" also recognized by a huge grin..

Andrew
LowGT
My teener is "Snapper", because it sounds like a snapper lawn mower on crack. smile.gif
Joe Ricard
Put it in your signature and make it official.
rick 918-S
If I ever build another Alien, I'm going to name her 7 of 9... drooley.gif assimilate.gif

If this works, click and drag on the image to rotate... huh.gif

360 deg. Seven of Nine Woo Hooo!
drewvw

Name sounds good to me. I usually wait for the name to dawn on me, like having an epiphany or something.....
army dude
I usually have to headbang.gif and drunk.gif to get any real good ideas. The last good idea I had brought me to Iraq. spank.gif slap.gif alfred.gif
balljoint
I named my car "Joe Ricard". ohmy.gif wink.gif
Joe Bob
Hey Alpha Beta....Sean V8 in San Diego has a Bradley kit car....at least he did....it was some kinda kit car....it was a fuzzy day when I was there....it was at hour 24 of 30 hours of driving when I did a pit stop.
ty914
My Grandmother ALWAYS names my cars...yea I get a kick out of it. They just come to her and she calls out of the blue. You expect her to tell you she is on the way to the emergency room when she calls. She is quick to tell you...hey that little red 911 you have...its name is "Firecracker."

Grandmothers are great...
nomore9one4
QUOTE (ty914 @ Mar 15 2006, 06:43 AM)

Grandmothers are great...

agree.gif
VaccaRabite
I considered naming all of my cars at one point or another. But it seemed kinda silly to me.

I might name mine when it gets finished. But more often then not, it will just be my "914" when I am talking about it witrh friends, "come on baby" when I needed it to perform, and several very naughty words when it misbehaves.

Zach
alpha434
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 15 2006, 06:36 AM)
Hey Alpha Beta....Sean V8 in San Diego has a Bradley kit car....at least he did....it was some kinda kit car....it was a fuzzy day when I was there....it was at hour 24 of 30 hours of driving when I did a pit stop.

NO KIDDING!!!!

I've been looking for one FOREVER!!!

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

This is me. Excited. Now if anyone has a Panzer Tank and an MGB I can die happy.
Aaron Cox
when i got my car - we had a facet fuel pump... solid mounted....

it got the nick name... "the rattler" laugh.gif
now its the beast huh.gif
jhadler
Hey Alpha,

A friend of mine in San Jose has an electric conversion Bradley GT kit car. Pretty nice job. I loved his description of passing on the freeway..."Just upshift a gear or two...". :-) Gotta love electric motors...

-Josh2
toon1
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Mar 14 2006, 10:40 PM)
You know, one of the local guys wanted to name his car the "Irish elf"

Where do you guys come up with that crap? I just name my cars after girls that I fancy.

if I named it after girls I fancy I would name it "slut"!! biggrin.gif

the nickname for mine is " SHITBOX" stromberg.gif
army dude
And with this post I do here by decree that from this day forward I am the owner of the name ....................GINETIC MYSPHITT. So there!! Its mine, mine, MINE, ALL MINE AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

Ian in Iraq

needin my meds..... w00t.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (balljoint @ Mar 15 2006, 06:27 AM)
I named my car "Joe Ricard". ohmy.gif wink.gif

Fast little fucker huh?
byndbad914
I'm going to call mine JYNETIK MISPHYTT then wink.gif

Okay, I am officially bored now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.