Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drove a 914 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MattR
I was hanging out at Lagunero's house (thats alberto to those of you in the socal contingent), and I took his 914 for a spin... with his permission of course.

Its been a rough week, and I have a rough week ahead with school. I just had to post that the 914 really made it better. I just cant wait to get my 914 done over 2 years on jackstands

hopefully this school thing pays off someday and makes these weeks worth it.
cbenitah
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 15 2006, 11:21 PM)

Its been a rough week, and I have a rough week ahead with school. I just had to post that the 914 really made it better. I just cant wait to get my 914 done over 2 years on jackstands

i think i remember what that feeling felt like.. and i'm only on my third week without it screwy.gif glad your ya though! feel you on the school part too!
Aaron Cox
in my best cartman voice "it makes you fell goooooood"

please drive mine when its together.
alpha434
Christ. The longest mine has been on jackstands has been 9 hours.

Hazza! w00t.gif
smrz914
Were the LED taillights installed?
lagunero
QUOTE (smrz914 @ Mar 16 2006, 12:05 AM)
Were the LED taillights installed?

very, very soon rocking nana.gif

hey MattR, why did you take my quarters?!
degreeoff
Damn I feel ya....Mine is on a rotisseri(sp?) and I have been without her for about 6 months....I HAD to buy a Vstar 1100 just for my "fun to drive kick"...no porshy, no happy mad.gif

But I know that when I am done with the six conversion (I'll put together a BLOG when I am close to done) it'll all be worth it

It only took me to 34 yrs old to get this patient.... wink.gif
Eric Taylor
Matt I feel that for sure. School has been a total bitch this week and continues to be through the weekend. I would love to drive a 914. It will all be over soon, or that's what I tell myself. I guess school is worth it, I have to remiend myself of it all the time. I would really just like to work on porsches but I guess I should do finish up. It will all be worth it in the end right? sure hope so, I need a drink.
Eric
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 16 2006, 12:21 AM)

if you want a job when you get out you better move to India. smile.gif
MattR
QUOTE (lagunero @ Mar 17 2006, 08:37 PM)
hey MattR, why did you take my quarters?!

Yep, its a mechanic's trick I learned at the shop wink.gif
J P Stein
Well, chillren, it gets worse.

Get a job, get a wife & kiddies, morgage.....your basic "good life". At that point, look farther into your future.

When I did, I kinda reminded me of an ox....pulling a wagon across the prairie on the Oregon Trail. When you get to Oregon, the family eats ya. laugh.gif

OK, I managed to avoid gettin' totaly devoured, but it was 20ish years before I could get back into cars and the old bod was pretty well used up.

Enjoy biggrin.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Mar 18 2006, 07:23 AM)
and the old bod was pretty well used up.

Enjoy biggrin.gif

(too much sex) av-943.gif

.....b sheeplove.gif
TROJANMAN
my car sat in my mechanic's field for 3 years. I just got it back last summer, when i finally had enough cash to pay him. WOW! what a feeling. i was so pissed i hadn't paid him sooner. it's an awesome feeling to drive a 914 after a long drought without one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.