Full Version: Parade registration #
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
The number as of last night.....Britian can't play biggrin.gif
I was 484 on Friday.

Who else is in?

Yeah, I'm bored huh.gif
ArtechnikA
after the Hershey fiasco i'm pretty bummed on Parades. and my car's apart, and will be all year, and with the new job I wouldn't be able to make the trip anyway.

but we are thinking seriously about trying for San Diego next year. if that happens, we'll probably plan a swing up north on the way back.
URY914
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Mar 16 2006, 09:18 AM)

but we are thinking seriously about trying for San Diego next year. if that happens, we'll probably plan a swing up north on the way back.

San Diego? ohmy.gif

I thought they switched coasts every other year
J P Stein
Yeah.
I know of at least one guy that really wanted to do the AX. He didn't get in.
Of 300 that signed up for the AX, 181 showed.
They need to charge for that event to keep the "dabblers" out....IMO.
Porsche Rescue
OK JP, enough with the guessing already. How the hell do I get into the site to learn the answer? All I get is my own data when I log on (313A and proud of it).
Britain Smith
Huh? What? I signed up last night...I was like 698A or something.

-Britain
DNHunt
I'm JP +1. I thought we already had this in the asshole thread

Dave
Eric Taylor
So what's the story with parade? Do you have to register to attend? I would really like to go and drool because my car's not going to be in any kind of shape. Can I just show up and walk around?
Eric
Porsche Rescue
Eric,
For sure you could cruise the parking lot at the Red Lion and see lots of nice Porsches. Not sure if the general public can get in to the concours (Monday, Aug. 7) at Heron Lakes golf course, but maybe. I bet a creative young guy like you could find a way.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (URY914 @ Mar 16 2006, 01:24 PM)
I thought they switched coasts every other year

this year it is the North coast; next year it is the South Coast.

there may be a Rennsport Reunion event out there somewhere too - last i heard was "maybe 2007" in CA somewhere..."

for the other post - the guaranteed way to see the concours is join PCA. traditionally if not always admission to "public" events is available to members - it is the club's national convention, after all. you can't participate, and you can't eat. (you may be able to work as a volunteer. even that involved jumping through hoops and PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE at the Hersher event...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.