Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: On eBay soon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davep
Didn't even get the tires up to temperature!
Allan
9 miles on the odometer and it already leaks?

wink.gif
BigDBass
Ouch! (I'm scared to admit around here that I really like those beasts.)
sherman1
Ouch $$$$$$$$$$$

Bitchin car, regardless.
Bruce Allert
He could only afford liability laugh.gif

.....b
SoCal Driver
I like the GT, i think its the only Ford I'd buy. Well let me correct myself, the only receint Ford. I'd buy an older 20s-30s and build a street rod....but nothing modern.
Ferg
Looks like there are still dealer Lot stickers on the windsheild, but background looks like a golf course, my guess is it was on display at some sort of function, and someone has some splaining to do... slap.gif

Ferg
Randal

These accidents will continue to happen with fast factory race cars (regardless of the cost) for as long as they are made and sold to human beings with egos larger than their brains.
i love porsche
i think this happened the day after he got the car....came off a bridge way too fast....

love the car, hate the driver
skline
It just proves, you dont need brains to have money. What a moron. They should offer driving lessons with these high dollar road race type cars, what if they hit someone else?
BigDBass
Dibs on the hose!
Demick
Didn't even scratch the paint on the pole. Probably lucky that pole was there or he would have gone over into the creek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.