Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9-14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
URY914
Here is an event we can all get in on. Lets pick a time and all try to be on line at once on 9-14.
(Hope the server can handle it)

How about 12:00 noon Pacific time. (Give you guys time to wake up) Or whatever other time we decide on.

What do ya say??? aktion035.gif

Paul smilie_flagge24.gif
Bleyseng
Well, I will miss this one as I'll eating lunch at the brewery with the other guys ! I'll make a toast, how's that!

Geoff
Elliot_Cannon
Hi,
9-14 might be a bad day for this. A lot of people will be at the Ventura County Fair Grounds for the 3rd annual German Auto Fest.
Cheers, Elliot
rick 918-S
How about like between 9:00 and 11:00 pm gold coast time.
Aaron Cox
what about a hitcounter thingy- how many members showed up total that day confused24.gif
URY914
So do it at another time?

Or wait 'till next year?

I didn't realize the 914 World was going to stop so you guys can go to your little Fest. cool_shades.gif

Paul
Neal
It's all about group love ! MDB2.gif
tat2dphreak
what? has it been too long since the server crashed?!

I'm in
TheCabinetmaker
How about every one on this board reply to the first thread posted on 9/14 eastern time and do it any time on 9/14. 1000 plus post on one day on one topic!

Or, lets all PM brad at the same time. laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
agree.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Sep 10 2003, 07:07 PM)
Or, lets all PM brad at the same time. laugh.gif

agree.gif LMAO - crash his email server!
scotty
How about every one on this board reply to the first thread posted on 9/14 eastern time and do it any time on 9/14. 1000 plus post on one day on one topic!

...or we could all go on at 9:14 am/pm local time... kind of a rolling log-in fest...
seanery
Hey, I've got his cell and nextel direct connect.
I'll post those and everyone can beep and call him. laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Brads cell# is 650 Ass hole...................
Brad Roberts
yeah.. ha ha.. very funny motherF'er (Eddie Murphy reference)

I give out all this wonderful knowledge (worthless information) and this is the "love" I get ??

Just remember... I can put air in your tires... or STAB them with a knife the next time I see you..LOL

B
GWN7
The guy who owns that cell number wants everyone to quit calling and asking for Brad. cool.gif
biosurfer1
well, it's 9-14 on the east coast, so happy 914 day!!
URY914
Thanks, I've been waiting all year for it.

Paul
redshift
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 11 2003, 06:08 AM)
Just remember... I can put air in your tires... or STAB them with a knife the next time I see you..LOL

B

-Makes note-

M
Andyrew
No way, I just got my car going good, did some flares on the back, smash.gif method.. dont look pretty, but I have a good half inch of clearance.. do it to the fronts tomorrow.. I drove my car at 9:14 in the night last year, and by golly I will this year!

Andrew
GWN7
Merry 9-14 to all laugh.gif
SirAndy
i'm having some beer3.gif right now ...

just finished the doors (man they look good, but what a PITA).
the top doesn't fit anymore, car shrank while welding in the cage, but i will get to that tomorrow.

it's fucking hot here, 100+ all day,
just 14 minutes left until "happy 9/14 everybody" aktion035.gif
Andy
SirAndy
tataaaa, first post on 9-14 ...
i'll let my composter run all day, so you can add me to the online member count.

happy 9-14 everybody! smilie_pokal.gif
Andy
elmonte
9/14 I'll drink to that beer3.gif
rick 918-S
Every one should post a picture of their car in it's current condition... Mine is covered with dust and it has parts piled on it. confused24.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Sep 14 2003, 06:22 AM)
Every one should post a picture of their car in it's current condition... Mine is covered with dust and it has parts piled on it. confused24.gif

Mine has a bike piled on it ohmy.gif

Driving my 914 to go on a bike ride.

HAPPY 914 DAY!
rick 918-S
I'm on the site and using two different computers at the same time. Does that hit the counter twice? laugh.gif Here's my car. Just went out and took this today.
scottb
here's my car currently and i am gonna try and post this at 9:14 eastern.....
ein 6er
WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! it's 9:14 EST on 9,14!!

i'm watching the F1 race and then off to scrub the underside on the 914!!

HAPPY 9,14 to all!! mueba.gif
psu914
Everyone have a fun and safe 9-14
psu914
here's a pic of my car. (if it loads)
TheCabinetmaker
Here's mine and Brian's(on rails). The other three are covered up, so no pics of them.

Have a 914 kinda day. Drive it if you can. beerchug.gif
DNHunt
9/14 6:45AM. Just getting cleaned up for a 9/14 drive. Gonna go pick up Kevin (rhodyguy), meeting all the local guys in Seattle for a drive up in the foothills then lunch at a brewery. Man I hope there's a bunch of 914's. I'll post some rolling shots later. Great fun. smilie_flagge24.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Hope you all have a great 9/14 boldblue.gif

Dave
Doug Leggins
Happy 914 day to all!

Drive em if you can.
rhodyguy
two good night's sleep in a row. this is a better picture than a jetta with 250k sitting in the same place. dave, give your self a couple of extra minutes for the $.25 tour of the property. see you after while.

kevin
tat2dphreak
9:14 am CST on 9-14

Happy 914 day!!! clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I'd post pics, but nothing has changed sad.gif

drink up! beer.gif
J P Stein
Humm.9/14....that would be today. A recent pic....from Bruce, again. He really does take some nice shots.
ArtechnikA
this is the most recent i've got - the car being loaded to leave NV;
it looks about the same now except where i pulled the brake disks to use them on the 911...
VegasRacer
It's kinda like Christmas - without the presents.
Aaron Cox
happy 9/14 to all!
heres mine- has changed mucho since this pic
redshift
Happy 9/14

I have no pics, just take acox' car, and put early chrome bumpers, and sail vinyl on there.

For my other car, imagine the pile that used to be Jenny's car, posted by Britain.. (you know.. it's apart)

Anyone remember how these things go back together?

smile.gif

M
URY914
Here is mine as of 30 minutes ago. The bodywork is out getting painted. I should get it back this week.
URY914
I've spent the last few days on the front bumper and spoiler. I radiused the spoiler so it follows the line of the tire. Just like the GT3 boys are doing. You can see it better here.
p914
Happy 914
redshift
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 14 2003, 03:36 PM)
You can see it better here.

Hell Yeah! DAMN! You really have hacked it all out! Awesome Paul!

Did you do all the frame work? I can't wait to see it with the new work painted.

You need that lexan cowl windscreen, like the neuman victim.

M
URY914
I made my own cowl. I didn't see the need to spend $500 on a piece of lexan for a windscreen. Mine is just a hump over the instraments. You can see in my avatar.

Paul
redshift
uhh...

That is an upsidedown U... 11pt... I can't tell the font.

smile.gif

M
URY914
Did you do all the frame work?

I do everything myself. Only way to get it done right.

Paul
Andyrew
Today about 12:30, yes I still have my good clothes on..
Andyrew
I just did the rear flares yesterday, and some paint to cover it.. the fronts today, and the fuch's today.. after a little more driving driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.