Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Montery/Seaside 914 on ebay... PPI?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Yep folks, still looking...

Any members in Montery for a PPI? I'm waiting for pics and such from the seller, so were in the preliminary stages, but looks like a nice car.

TIA

Ferg.
beer.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-197...1QQcmdZViewItem
Trevorg7
Ferg - I am an hour north but could make the drive if no one is closer.

I'm out on business Monday through Thursday so either this Sunday (maybe Saturday) or next weekend would work but that would cut it close.

Let me know what you think.

T
Ferg
Hour drive is far. I appreciate the offer, pray.gif , but want to wait for pics from the seller, and to see if anyone is closer.

Ferg beer.gif
Trevorg7
Shoot - it takes me that long, or longer, to get the office everyday....hmmm maybe I should move.

I'll make the driving-girl.gif if you buy me a beerchug.gif

don't sweat it; if no one else ponnies up let me know.

T
pib
I saw that this morning too! Looks nice, but I've never seen it around town...and I'm not sure what he means about seeing 914's all the time (in his description). I think I've maybe seen three or four in the last year around here.
I'm not at all sure that I'm the guy you want doing your PPI, because you could fit what I know about my 914 in the glove box(along with the Haynes maual). But I can take a look on Sunday, if the owner is available. tell me what you want me to look for and I'll be happy to do it. Can't be more than 5 minutes from my house.

I was thinking about bidding on it myself, and either selling my 75 or clearing out the garage and buying some jack stands for it! But I don't think I could sneak that past the accounting department since I bought the 75 at the beginning of February.

Let me know if you want me to look at it with the un-trained eye.

Trevorg7, if you come down I'd love to meet you there, and see what there is to see, and what I should be looking for. beerchug.gif

/Pete

jsteele22

Hey Ferg,

My sister lives in Monterey. She knows absolutely nothing about 914s. But if things don't go right, she is a lawyer.... ar15.gif
Ferg
laugh.gif Thanks guys, still no reply from seller.

Pete, pm me your info, and I'll call you over the weekend.

Ferg beerchug.gif
Howard
Damn, Ferg, I was just about to ask for the same. Looks like a good start to a CW car.. pretty much unscrewed with.
brant
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 17 2006, 12:39 PM)
Damn, Ferg, I was just about to ask for the same. Looks like a good start to a CW car.. pretty much unscrewed with.

oh no...

ferg doesn't need a CW car...

dang ferg you better let howard get this one so we can find you something a little rough-er

brant
Ferg
QUOTE (brant @ Mar 17 2006, 11:52 AM)
Damn, Ferg, I was just about to ask for the same.  Looks like a good start to a CW car.. pretty much unscrewed with.

oh no...

ferg doesn't need a CW car...

dang ferg you better let howard get this one so we can find you something a little rough-er

brant

Can't help the CW status, it's a sickness, but the next car will see track time Brant, don't you worry. driving.gif

Ferg
Howard
biggrin.gif I meant a CW for me. And there's that 2.7 CIS gathering dust at Ron's...
jsteele22

So what's CW ? Country-Western ? I'm starting to see the longhorns on the hood, gun rack on the rear window, beaded leather interior, steel guitar tunes cranking....
Ferg
QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Mar 17 2006, 03:01 PM)
Damn, Ferg, I was just about to ask for the same.  Looks like a good start to a CW car.. pretty much unscrewed with.

So what's CW ? Country-Western ? I'm starting to see the longhorns on the hood, gun rack on the rear window, beaded leather interior, steel guitar tunes cranking....

Concours Weenie

Ferg
jetboy
So thats where Aaron got the pic from this thread... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=48185 . Wonder if he knows the owner?
olav

I tried to look at the car today for you Ferg but the guy's Mother had to go to the hospital. Some sort of an emergency.

He had to take care of her.
Ferg
QUOTE (olav @ Mar 18 2006, 09:12 PM)
I tried to look at the car today for you Ferg but the guy's Mother had to go to the hospital. Some sort of an emergency.

He had to take care of her.

Thanks Olav biggrin.gif

Didn't know that about his mother, hope she's ok, I have yet to reach him.

Ferg. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.