Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hottie in a new turbo-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
wink.gif cruisin down the freeway at 80, see this black 911 turbo flyin in my rearview mirror pulls up along side of me and my friend. gives me the thumbs up- and holds up a piece of paper that says- "i had one" ....

Sweet.... wub.gif
tat2dphreak
nothin' sexier than a hot girl in a badass car!

saw a sweet blond in a DeTomaso Pantera the other day... wub.gif
elmonte
Saw a blonde in a white T-bird cruising the strip... OH!!! Wait that was just a movie
Aaron Cox
lol- american grafiti- lol2.gif
Jeroen
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Eric Taylor
Very cool. Girls always coment on my 914 now that I have a red one. I guess if yellow one's are fast, red one's get you chicks smile.gif
Eric
need4speed
best use ever of the "ttiwwp" smilie.
TimT
Actually I have a thing for babes that drive pick-ups....

maybe its me.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(TimT @ Sep 11 2003, 06:48 PM)

maybe its me.

a dime a dozen down here... too bad many of them are missing teeth or chew tobacco biggrin.gif
McMark
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Sep 11 2003, 05:01 PM)

maybe its me.

a dime a dozen down here... too bad many of them are missing teeth or chew tobacco biggrin.gif

Babes with missing teeth and chewing tobacco? Apparently there is a different idea of what a BABE is where you come from. lol3.gif lol2.gif
Jenny
funny... no one mentioned babes in VW Cabriolets or Jeep Wranglers. Yet that's what the girls always want.

When I started looking at cars, I told myself that I was either going to get a small, fast car, or I'd get myself a big honkin' truck. Small fast cars were out of my price range at the time, so I got a big honkin' truck. Three years later, I get to have my truck, and eat my 914 too!! chowtime.gif

Jen
GWN7
My buddy's wife drives this truck. She's 4' 10". Gets some strange looks when she gets out of it anywhere. smile.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Sep 12 2003, 12:50 AM)
My buddy's wife drives this truck. She's 4' 10". Gets some strange looks when she gets out of it anywhere. smile.gif

maybe you will know the answer - i've asked several people who say things like "my wife drives an Excursion in traffic with no problem" --

can she still get it safely through traffic when the engine stalls and takes out the power steering and brakes ? when the power steering drive belt breaks ?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 10 2003, 05:25 PM)
wink.gif cruisin down the freeway at 80, see this black 911 turbo flyin in my rearview mirror pulls up along side of me and my friend. gives me the thumbs up- and holds up a piece of paper that says- "i had one" ....

Sweet.... wub.gif

She was talking about YOU or the CAR????? mueba.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Sep 12 2003, 12:41 AM)
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Sep 11 2003, 05:01 PM)

maybe its me.

Babes with missing teeth and chewing tobacco? Apparently there is a different idea of what a BABE is where you come from. lol3.gif lol2.gif

no, but if you ever see one... it will throw you off of looking at any girl driving a pickup! a few years ago in Lubbock I saw the girl get into her truck... LONG blond hair(down to her ass long) SHORT shorts(ass hanging out) and crop shirt... remember all those Dukes of Hazzard episodes where Daisy just looked awesome.. NEWAY, she gets in and starts to drive off and I see her face for the first time... she had a dip and was spitting it into a beer bottle through the gap in her teeth.... I'll never be able to look at a womon in a pickup the same way again!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 12 2003, 03:30 AM)
funny... no one mentioned babes in VW Cabriolets or Jeep Wranglers. Yet that's what the girls always want.

Wranglers, YES!!! goes back to that whole Daisy Duke thing again! w00t.gif
GWN7
ArtechnikA....I'm sure she could steer it over to the curb, pick up the cell phone and call for help.

Lots of women driving semi's these days, too.

As she's cute as a bug, she could probably just stand there with a helpless look and have it fixed without using the cell. smile.gif

The best way to make sure that sort of thing dosen't happen is to service things when they are called for, replace things that might break when they look worn, ect.

Her hubby is one of my best friends and we think alike. Fix it now, that way your not standing at the side of the road cursing and holding your wallet for some stranger to empty.

Same reason I can get in my truck and drive 3-4,000 miles and not worry about it. I know that I've maintained it as best that I can.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Sep 12 2003, 04:44 PM)
Lots of women driving semi's these days, too.

Fix it now, that way your not standing at the side of the road cursing and holding your wallet for some stranger to empty.

i hear you on the big rigs - and the fact that they're pretty much architectural in the event of a breakdown (for persons of any gender) doesn't make me like them any more ...

and i hear you on the mnx issue too - in the northern Nevada area (where i'm recently from) and in your part of the world, a mechanical breakdown can be deadly for the unprepared - in the high desert it's an issue summer and winter. up here in the US Northeast i think you'd have to work at getting so far off the beaten path you'd be undiscovered for too long in the event of a breakdown, but in the open hinterlands i know it's a real issue.

OTOH - i was able to drive my '53 356 around San Diego county for a long time, something i'd probably have to think long and hard about trying in a more unforgiving climate...
redshift
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Sep 12 2003, 01:41 AM)

I bow to you, I missed this before, that is real quality.

smilie_pokal.gif

I think I just choked up an organ.

M
TimT
Jen... I like babes in any shape and form.... a babe driving a p/u i find cool....simple things for a simple guy LOL

BTW Im not sure who got it wrong... babe doesnt equal a missing teeth, tobacco spitting, block or more.
GWN7
Up here I carry my winter pack....backpack containing: candles, chocolate bars, packaged soup, sleeping bag, heavey socks, mitts, colapsable shovel, tin cup, 100' cord, blaze orange flags and that's just to go to the store. smile.gif

In the town of Churchill, MB, most people carry rifles to go to the store durning bear season. (Time of year before the ice has formed on Hudson Bay and the polar bears are stuck foraging for food in town) Anything smaller than themselfs is considered food. Dogs, cats...you.

I hear you about the heat in the summer and I ran into a couple miles of Black Ice on a 6% grade while on the way to pick up the red car in Nevada last January. Came up to the top of a mountain ridge and hit ice...cars spinning all over the place. Put it into 4 high and slowed down. Wave at the nice troopers. Downward side hit the Black Ice. Wasn't fun. blink.gif
krk
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Sep 12 2003, 09:34 PM)
Up here I carry my winter pack....backpack containing: candles, chocolate bars, packaged soup, sleeping bag, heavey socks, mitts, colapsable shovel, tin cup, 100' cord, blaze orange flags and that's just to go to the store. smile.gif

Man, days I don't miss -- travelling 'tween The Jaw and S'toon mid-winter. I'm a wuss now -- too many years in San Jose :-)

Best,

kim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.