Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it done yet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm sure someone is on top of this thing. I don't mean to cause any undue pressure, but do we need to be concerned? Last I read the service manager went on vacation. How are the funds? Just wondering...
Brad Roberts
We are shy on the money.. but I have multiple people saying they will cover the difference.

I am stopping by the dealership on Friday to get a "visual" on what is happening. Right now I'm not real happy with the communication and I plan to express that face to face with somebody who can change how things are being handled.

B
rick 918-S
many years ago now I attended a management training on negociation. One of the topics of discussion was the importance of going around the ducks and dealing directly with the Eagle. There comes a time when someone needs to make an executive decision. Your on the path "B" I would make an appointment to meet with the Owner or the top guy there and let him know were concerned for a friend. I'm sure he will be more receptive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.